Coffee Returns To The Grow! Featuring Plant Of The Grapes

Sorry I haven’t been on a pain in my ass has reappeared.

The plants have grown so much but first my tifu I was half awake and no guard on the grinder and my knuckle got far to close I’m fine Julia said I should have went to the doctor however.
IMG_1164.jpeg

Now the plants, the one that could not be mainlined has grown tons! And I finally got calmag also they went 5 days without water probably would have went today without it as well but I was like nah water time

IMG_1168.jpeg

IMG_1169.jpeg

IMG_1170.jpeg

IMG_1171.jpeg

Nice growth while you've been gone!
I also need to find where the hell I put the DE got what looks like little fruit flies and it’s driving me crrrrazy
If they're fungus gnats pick up some mosquito bits/dunks and follow Carcass' instructions:

Mosquito dunks in a 5 gallon bucket of plain water. Leave them for 24 hours to fill the water with good bacteria and then use it to water your plants and mix your nutes. Keep adding water to the bucket and the bacteria will multiply and replace the ones you take out, so you won't need more dunks for a couple of weeks.
I was half awake and no guard on the grinder
After all that talk with Captain about safety? Fat oof! I hope it heals clean and quickly. 🩹

Sorry I haven’t been on a pain in my ass has reappeared.

The plants have grown so much but first my tifu I was half awake and no guard on the grinder and my knuckle got far to close I’m fine Julia said I should have went to the doctor however.
IMG_1164.jpeg

Now the plants, the one that could not be mainlined has grown tons! And I finally got calmag also they went 5 days without water probably would have went today without it as well but I was like nah water time

IMG_1168.jpeg

IMG_1169.jpeg

IMG_1170.jpeg

IMG_1171.jpeg
Ouch! Grinders hurt 😔. CL🍀

Alright big update time once again my life has gone to shit not going to add anymore drama but I’m alive and my finger still hurts like a SOB!

So Wolfre hermed on me that was fun good thing I caught it before I flipped the girls. The breeder ended up sending me a fresh set of seeds for the same genetics as well as some sativa ones. When I finally find a place to live we shall play! I know I’ve been looking for a while but I’ve also been the only one working. Now Julia is working I pray it’ll be easier either way pictures!

The other three are growing great no real complaints! I may have forgotten to water them twice now but they bounced back! Have to defoliate or lollipop them soon but tent RH has been around 55% which is why I waited so long to flower after learning from my first adventure.

I’ll try to keep checking back in but I’m really only here now to sleep otherwise I’m at work or just not home, Julia has been the same she’s either out with the kids well Dante is in school or at work.

Alright big update time once again my life has gone to shit not going to add anymore drama but I’m alive and my finger still hurts like a SOB!

So Wolfre hermed on me that was fun good thing I caught it before I flipped the girls. The breeder ended up sending me a fresh set of seeds for the same genetics as well as some sativa ones. When I finally find a place to live we shall play! I know I’ve been looking for a while but I’ve also been the only one working. Now Julia is working I pray it’ll be easier either way pictures!

The other three are growing great no real complaints! I may have forgotten to water them twice now but they bounced back! Have to defoliate or lollipop them soon but tent RH has been around 55% which is why I waited so long to flower after learning from my first adventure.

I’ll try to keep checking back in but I’m really only here now to sleep otherwise I’m at work or just not home, Julia has been the same she’s either out with the kids well Dante is in school or at work.
Hey TC :ciao:
Hope everyone is doing well.
Take care :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Sorry to hear of the home life situation 12. Sending good juju to you brother.
It’s all good just finally gave certain people a kick in the ass to get shit moving now just gotta find a place that is cool with a grow tent lmao and preferably free hydro lmao

Oof on the finger and the balls but good thing you caught it before you flipped the rest! Good luck on the home front. :thumb:
Haha thank you Master Shed, I’m surprised it wasn’t the one I broke the branch off that hermed but it’s all good I felt like the herm was a little stunted personally went two weeks without any growth at all normal feeds and all.

Haha thank you Master Shed, I’m surprised it wasn’t the one I broke the branch off that hermed but it’s all good I felt like the herm was a little stunted personally went two weeks without any growth at all normal feeds and all.
Probably more genetics than anything you did. I've broken branches and trained and pruned hard and messed up light timing in veg, and the only plants I had hermie were ones with dodgy breeding.

Probably more genetics than anything you did. I've broken branches and trained and pruned hard and messed up light timing in veg, and the only plants I had hermie were ones with dodgy breeding.
Probably the reason the breeder offered replacement seeds told them I wasn’t looking for anything was just curious cause I never seen it before. They told me if it has purple lines going up the stock that means it’s stressed but all of them have it. Alright time to get my dad mode on moms off to work and I got to give the 3 yo a bath I pray the bathroom won’t be soaked by the end of it lmao

Sending you love and a hundred bucks once you give me your PayPal.

I can’t wait to get my bees!

🐝🐝🐝
Thanks payment will be received when items are shipped ;) also bath went alright I guess minimal flooding now if this timer would work that’d be nice lmao always a problem but always a joint at the end of the tunnel lmao

Love ya to brother how’s Stacy and the pups? How’re you doing health getting better?
Not complaining. :thumb:
We still have a roof and a few groceries.
If Ontario Hydro would bugger off I'd be happier but.
No worries hopefully we can catch up.:rolleyes:
Howie and Charlie still keep me smiling they are so sweet.
Have a great day my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thanks payment will be received when items are shipped ;) also bath went alright I guess minimal flooding now if this timer would work that’d be nice lmao always a problem but always a joint at the end of the tunnel lmao
Living for it. Xo

It’s sad the closer I get to finishing the plant the less time I can spend with them. Julia had to get a job so I watch the kids then I gotta put them to bed and by the end of it all it’s time for me to go to bed and the lights aren’t even on fml screwed that one up but other then a scare with forgetting to water once I think they look pretty fucking banging!

Back
Top Bottom