Coffee Returns To The Grow! Featuring Plant Of The Grapes

It’s sad the closer I get to finishing the plant the less time I can spend with them. Julia had to get a job so I watch the kids then I gotta put them to bed and by the end of it all it’s time for me to go to bed and the lights aren’t even on fml screwed that one up but other then a scare with forgetting to water once I think they look pretty fucking banging!
They look perfect.
Hope the family is doing well and your holding together Amigo :thumb:
Do what you can the garden will be fine.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Nice growth while you've been gone!

If they're fungus gnats pick up some mosquito bits/dunks and follow Carcass' instructions:

Mosquito dunks in a 5 gallon bucket of plain water. Leave them for 24 hours to fill the water with good bacteria and then use it to water your plants and mix your nutes. Keep adding water to the bucket and the bacteria will multiply and replace the ones you take out, so you won't need more dunks for a couple of weeks.

After all that talk with Captain about safety? Fat oof! I hope it heals clean and quickly. 🩹
Grinders are very unforgiving when you don’t give them your undivided attention. CL🍀

Alrighty so weekly or bi weekly update still looking for a place everyone wants a co signer but who the fuck is going to co-sign on something that could cost $2500.

In other news wash your hands folks spent all day in the hospital with my daughter last night she broke out into fever I don’t got a read out but she was hot either way we took her to the children’s hospital and almost there for 8 hours.

They said her lungs sound fine and have to keep sucking her boogers out ick! Regardless what was scary was her heart rate kept rising which they finally got to calm down with a tyenoal thing in the bum

Now I’m not sure what recharge does or if I messed up but my plants look worse now then they did before I did it

Hello buoy :)

Good job!
Thank you mom I’m sorry all this shit happened right before everything was finished I’ll talk to Julia tomorrow and see if I can do the sealing for it

Alrighty so weekly or bi weekly update still looking for a place everyone wants a co signer but who the fuck is going to co-sign on something that could cost $2500.

In other news wash your hands folks spent all day in the hospital with my daughter last night she broke out into fever I don’t got a read out but she was hot either way we took her to the children’s hospital and almost there for 8 hours.

They said her lungs sound fine and have to keep sucking her boogers out ick! Regardless what was scary was her heart rate kept rising which they finally got to calm down with a tyenoal thing in the bum

Now I’m not sure what recharge does or if I messed up but my plants look worse now then they did before I did it

Thank you mom I’m sorry all this shit happened right before everything was finished I’ll talk to Julia tomorrow and see if I can do the sealing for it
Wishing your child a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹 brother. CL🍀

Hello buoy

Omg sorry to hear about the sickie girl. The thing about kids is they bounce back quick.

Really hope she’s on the mend. Xo
Hiya TC!
Hope your daughter gets over the crud quickly.

Your plants look really good! Maybe a little magnesium deficiency? Hoping someone smarter than me chimes in with advice. Keep plugging along my friend!

Wishing your child a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹 brother. CL🍀
Thank you kindly sir she’s doing better today although bedtime was not fun
Hello buoy

Omg sorry to hear about the sickie girl. The thing about kids is they bounce back quick.

Really hope she’s on the mend. Xo
Thanks she’s had this cough for about a month and it was getting better she got it from Dante as did I. Both him and my dad have it bad though.
Hiya TC!
Hope your daughter gets over the crud quickly.

Your plants look really good! Maybe a little magnesium deficiency? Hoping someone smarter than me chimes in with advice. Keep plugging along my friend!
Thank you, I was giving calmag then read that megacrop already has it in it so I stopped the calmag and just stuck with Epson salt maybe it’s ph locked
Sorry about your baby girl Twelve, and I hope she's feeling better today! :thumb:

In terms of your leaves, I don't see it as a "classic" anything (other than a manganese deficiency which is rare) but someone else might have a different idea. Seems to be starting on the top growth and working from the veins out. What are you feeding them these days?
She’s doing a bit better today the scary part was the fever Julia was saying she was at 38.5 Celsius when we got to the hospital yesterday thank you for your wishes Master Shed.

Nutes are as followed
MC 6.5grams per a gallon of water every two to three days
Used to be calmag but now Epson salt every other feeding

And now Recharge going to be doing it on a weekly basis I think I messed up cause I didn’t add food when doing it and read after that you are supposed to. With that being said I also don’t see the plant going for another 4 weeks or so and your supposed to stop 2 weeks before harvest. Get my microscope tomorrow to check the tricones so that will give me a better idea.

I'm glad to hear she's doing better!

How much cal mag were you using (and what brand) and how much epsom salt now? I would think you would be fine with 5.3g of MC and .5g of epsom, but I'm thinking a flush first might not be a bad idea if you think there are at least two weeks left (and I'd say there are from the pistils).

6.5g of MC is usually too much even by itself.

Thank you kindly sir she’s doing better today although bedtime was not fun

Thanks she’s had this cough for about a month and it was getting better she got it from Dante as did I. Both him and my dad have it bad though.

Thank you, I was giving calmag then read that megacrop already has it in it so I stopped the calmag and just stuck with Epson salt maybe it’s ph locked

She’s doing a bit better today the scary part was the fever Julia was saying she was at 38.5 Celsius when we got to the hospital yesterday thank you for your wishes Master Shed.

Nutes are as followed
MC 6.5grams per a gallon of water every two to three days
Used to be calmag but now Epson salt every other feeding

And now Recharge going to be doing it on a weekly basis I think I messed up cause I didn’t add food when doing it and read after that you are supposed to. With that being said I also don’t see the plant going for another 4 weeks or so and your supposed to stop 2 weeks before harvest. Get my microscope tomorrow to check the tricones so that will give me a better idea.
I’m happy she’s feeling better Sir. I remember the sleepless nights when my daughter was sick. CL🍀

I'm glad to hear she's doing better!

How much cal mag were you using (and what brand) and how much epsom salt now? I would think you would be fine with 5.3g of MC and .5g of epsom, but I'm thinking a flush first might not be a bad idea if you think there are at least two weeks left (and I'd say there are from the pistils).

6.5g of MC is usually too much even by itself.
Thanks Shed this is the calmag was using a really small dose as to the feeding chart think it was 1.25 ml. For the flush should I just dumb water or get AVs flawless finish? And what do I do to get all the excess water?

Scarlet is doing better this morning still not feeling well at all but little improvements.

Thanks Shed this is the calmag was using a really small dose as to the feeding chart think it was 1.25 ml. For the flush should I just dumb water or get AVs flawless finish? And what do I do to get all the excess water?

Scarlet is doing better this morning still not feeling well at all but little improvements.
Wishing Scarlet a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹 my friend and best wishes for you n yours. CL🍀

Plain water is okay for a flush, and a wet-dry vac comes in really handy if you can't take the plants to the bathtub. Are they in soil or ProMix, and was it fresh out of the bag? Often when you get leaf issue that isn't easy to diagnose it can be related to the pH of the medium.
Thanks got a shop vac hopefully it still works after the de incident lmao. It was a open bag of pro mix that I bought from the store only one they had left at the time had 1/4 missing of it

Thanks got a shop vac hopefully it still works after the de incident lmao. It was a open bag of pro mix that I bought from the store only one they had left at the time had 1/4 missing of it
Hope they gave you a discount. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom