Happy 5th/6th of July Carmen! Plants are still looking great and I would recommend putting the shorty on a riser rather than not giving it pride of place under the lights. No matter the slower start I would treat it like the other two unless it reacts poorly to the same amount of light as the others.
I disagree with your take on lower or first nodes relative to always being lower producers as I’ve proven many times.
I was referring to lower nodes that are kept lower. That's why you and I both push them up to the top.

Happy 5th/6th of July Carmen!
Thanks Shed, and you :)

Plants are still looking great and I would recommend putting the shorty on a riser rather than not giving it pride of place under the lights. No matter the slower start I would treat it like the other two unless it reacts poorly to the same amount of light as the others.
Of course, you are quite right and I'm a bit slow not to think of this myself. Books piled, plant is raised!

I was referring to lower nodes that are kept lower. That's why you and I both push them up to the top.
Gotcha both, thanks guys!

Every morning when I put on the lights I tuck leaves. I am following the wisdom that suggests we remove as little foliage as possible during the explosive growth period, tucking them rather to expose bud sites.

The plants are five weeks old now.

Thanks for visiting my grow and have an awesome weekend!

The kitchen table is filling up and the jars will be filling soon enough!

I have always wondered how do you deal with the smell? I mean I love the smell of growing marijuana but others aren't so pleased lol. I'm unsure of the laws where you are located but it seems like your neighbors may notice that lovely pungent smell as flowering continues and that would give me terrible anxiety.

The kitchen table is filling up and the jars will be filling soon enough!

I have always wondered how do you deal with the smell? I mean I love the smell of growing marijuana but others aren't so pleased lol. I'm unsure of the laws where you are located but it seems like your neighbors may notice that lovely pungent smell as flowering continues and that would give me terrible anxiety.
Thanks G! Fortunately adult recreational use was legalized here and we are allowed to grow our own. In fact the law as it stands encourages us to grow our own, because it is illegal to trade! So in other words, unless you have very generous grow friends who are willing to gift you your stash, the only other legal means of obtaining your weed is by growing your own. I live in an apartment, so I'm pretty sure my neighbours can smell it. My argument if they object, is that I have to put up with their phooey cigarette stink. I haven't had a problem yet and this is my third year I think. Idk but a few auto grows on this table already. I find that the smell is quite well insulated. I get a faint whiff outside but very faint.

Thanks G! Fortunately adult recreational use was legalized here and we are allowed to grow our own. In fact the law as it stands encourages us to grow our own, because it is illegal to trade! So in other words, unless you have very generous grow friends who are willing to gift you your stash, the only other legal means of obtaining your weed is by growing your own. I live in an apartment, so I'm pretty sure my neighbours can smell it. My argument if they object, is that I have to put up with their phooey cigarette stink. I haven't had a problem yet and this is my third year I think. Idk but a few auto grows on this table already. I find that the smell is quite well insulated. I get a faint whiff outside but very faint.
That's interesting way to legalize it by the government. I kinda dig that. Technically thats how it is here until September when the dispensaries get their rec license. For home grow your allowed 12 plants for a household but only 2.5 ounces in your possession. Kinda screwy when you think about most people on this site average well above 2.5oz/plant. So some people show up with wine when visiting people, I show up with plenty of my homegrown to stay as close to the confines of the law as possible. I also don't try to sell it because I love growing it and I'd rather give it away lol. Christmas for my friends will be awfully green this year 🤣.

That's interesting way to legalize it by the government. I kinda dig that. Technically thats how it is here until September when the dispensaries get their rec license. For home grow your allowed 12 plants for a household but only 2.5 ounces in your possession. Kinda screwy when you think about most people on this site average well above 2.5oz/plant. So some people show up with wine when visiting people, I show up with plenty of my homegrown to stay as close to the confines of the law as possible. I also don't try to sell it because I love growing it and I'd rather give it away lol. Christmas for my friends will be awfully green this year 🤣.
Nice! Sharing is so cool. You and your weed will be much appreciated, I am sure!

This is our law -

According to the Bill, there is a prescribed quantity of cannabis that an adult can cultivate and possess for personal use:

• Unlimited seeds and seedlings for private cultivation;
  • Allowed four flowering cannabis plants or cannabis plant equivalent per adult person in a private place;
  • Privately possess one flowering cannabis plant or cannabis plant equivalent in a public space;
  • Privately possess 100 grams of dried cannabis or cannabis equivalent in a public space;
  • Privately possess 600 grams of dried cannabis or cannabis equivalent per adult in a private place.
A an adult person may provide to, or obtain from, any adult person without payment:

• 30 seeds or seedlings or any combination thereof;
  • One flowering cannabis plant or cannabis plant equivalent;
  • 100 grams of dried cannabis or cannabis equivalent.

Watering - Blueberry Auto (5 wks)

The Blueberry auto likes a dry pot. It is now taking 1 L of water every two days. Flowering has just begun.

In the following photo series, the Blueberry starts with a pronounced wilt and the leaves are very defined. After an hour the plant has made a significant recovery. Two hours later is better still, another two hours and the plant is looking great. It continues to perk up as it draws on the water in the soil.

And, happy Sunday :passitleft:
Happy Sunday Carmen😊👊.

SA cannabis laws are very generous. In Canada we are allowed to share, you can't have more than 30 grams on you outside your personal residence, 1kg at your residence, and 4 plants not plainly visible to the public per residence.

It's still more than enough but the government gets I believe $1/gram tax for sales so that is really how they want it.

Whenever I get too close to the 1kg amount I give it away or feed the worms.

Have a wonderful Sunday 😊🥂

Happy Sunday Carmen😊👊.

SA cannabis laws are very generous. In Canada we are allowed to share, you can't have more than 30 grams on you outside your personal residence, 1kg at your residence, and 4 plants not plainly visible to the public per residence.

It's still more than enough but the government gets I believe $1/gram tax for sales so that is really how they want it.

Whenever I get too close to the 1kg amount I give it away or feed the worms.

Have a wonderful Sunday 😊🥂
How is the 1kg residential limit enforced @Gee64?

Really no one cares up here, just keep it away from kids. That will hurt if they catch you on that. 14 years. Legalization wasn't that big of a deal, everyone was already growing "medically".
I've often wondered why any jurisdiction that has legalized possession and growing would impose limits on how much one can possess. In my view, there is no practical way to enforce such provisions.

Here we can:

• Possess two ounces or less of marijuana;
  • Transfer one ounce or less of marijuana to another person who is at least 21 years old, so long as there is no payment made or any other type of exchange of goods or services;
  • Cultivate within their residence up to six marijuana plants, no more than three of which are mature;
  • Possess marijuana-related drug paraphernalia – such as bongs, cigarette rolling papers, and cigar wrappers – that is associated with one ounce or less of marijuana; or
  • Use marijuana on private property.
Makes no sense.

I've often wondered why any jurisdiction that has legalized possession and growing would impose limits on how much one can possess. In my view, there is no practical way to enforce such provisions.

Here we can:

• Possess two ounces or less of marijuana;
  • Transfer one ounce or less of marijuana to another person who is at least 21 years old, so long as there is no payment made or any other type of exchange of goods or services;
  • Cultivate within their residence up to six marijuana plants, no more than three of which are mature;
  • Possess marijuana-related drug paraphernalia – such as bongs, cigarette rolling papers, and cigar wrappers – that is associated with one ounce or less of marijuana; or
  • Use marijuana on private property.
Makes no sense.
Our laws are already being challenged. Originally plants werent allowed to be over 1 meter tall outdoors, so someone proved that if you scrogged 4 to keep them low it put you over 2 pounds every time, and claimed their human rights were being violated by not being allowed to grow 4 plants as a result of the rules.

They backed off on height restrictions and changed it to not reasonably visible from the outside of the property.

We had to start somewhere. Having a black mark against you for life because you got caught with a bag of weed when you were 18 yrs old made no sense. Canada also fully pardoned all simple possession convictions for weed 100% nation-wide.

so someone proved that if you scrogged 4 to keep them low it put you over 2 pounds every time, and claimed their human rights were being violated by not being allowed to grow 4 plants as a result of the rules.
Their "human rights!" Such drama! 😁

Happy Sunday afternoon! The girls look great @Carmen Ray.

Our laws are already being challenged. Originally plants werent allowed to be over 1 meter tall outdoors, so someone proved that if you scrogged 4 to keep them low it put you over 2 pounds every time, and claimed their human rights were being violated by not being allowed to grow 4 plants as a result of the rules.
Being that I live in a very Red state, which was surprising that the recreation law even passed at all, the law is being challenged the wrong way and they are trying to remove any form of home grow being legal. Lawmakers state the black market will thrive because of home grow, but honestly if the black market thrives it's because of the 30+% tax on recreational dispensary weed they are going to impose. Fingers crossed that they will leave the law alone because I enjoy being on the right side of the law finally 😂.

Back
Top Bottom