Clrwatrtom's 1st Grow

Well i woke the girls up 45 minutes ago and installed the other of fan and also did a little Cleanup in the tent.
I'm getting ready for bed myself.

Attachments

• 20190604_203656_HDR.jpg
    20190604_203656_HDR.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20190604_203611.jpg
    20190604_203611.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 24
well the girls look good this morning and i have my climate control set up and everything is coming together. temps are coming down and i plan to add a small swamp cooler style humidifier to try to get the humidity more stable.
now i gotta go get my teeth cleaned. no fun at all but theres is a dispensary across the street for when i get done here. hope they have some shatter or crumble.:hookah:

i have the ac infinity t 4 cloudline series controller and i have 2 fan units, one on the fresh intake and one for hot exhaust. it is working very well. look earlier in the thread and you can see the link i posted. you can purchase directly from the manufacturer and they are super willing to help you reach your ventilation needs. i am not an advertiser, just telling what i have found that is quiet and dependable. i am very pleased.

Im in a 2x4 tent so I just went with the vic's coolmist one its got a 1gal res and it lasts 24hrs at about 3/4 power. Giving me 55-60 rh. With no humidifier I was sitting at 20-30 rh so it wasnt really even an option to not get one right away. Only problem is I have to remember to turn it off / on when the lights turn off/on or it will hit 88% in there, dont ask me how I know lol

Back
Top Bottom