Clrwatrtom's 1st Grow

Well i just spent some quality floor time with iur girls. Is it possible that all of these ladies are drinking up to a gallon of water and/or nutes a day? I might need 2 get another ro buddy.

Attachments

• 20190718_152418.jpg
    20190718_152418.jpg
    1,008.4 KB · Views: 26
Exciting times ahead i am so pumped.

Only advice I got is relax have fun and enjoy the grow. You are doing an awesome job.

I can't wait to see the fruits of your labour.

:yummy:

Lites out 4 our girls at 530 then im off 2 home depot for lite stuff and 5 guys for a cheeseburger. Then home to tap out until i wake our girls at 11:30 tonite. I have another gallon od calmag water ready when they wake up. Are ya with me?
I'm with you, Tom. Either I'm getting old, or I'm boring (or both) but that sounds like a pretty fun night. I wish I was there to tag along. Of course, we'd have to smoke a bowl before we headed out. I would punish that cheeseburger so badly, you'd think that I have contempt for cattle. But alas...

Just finished watering th pp's and the ww. This pic is of the main kola. Is that discoloration left over from the first magnesium deficiency or could this be something else. Hopefully emilya is lurking and can help.
I think I do see signs of a
magnesium deficiency but I also see an overall color that I don't like and I would up the nutes just a little bit

Back
Top Bottom