Clrwatrtom's 1st Grow

great stuff Emmy. the autoflowers are 1 month old and the pp's are almost 6 weeks. is it possible that the af's have already switched? i know it's up to me to flip the pp's but thr af's are kind of throwing me a curve. But i'm really feeling ya with regard to the wet dry cycle during veg.

This pic is for Chris.

Attachments

• 20190702_143254.jpg
    20190702_143254.jpg
    627.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Message_1562012728909.jpg
    Message_1562012728909.jpg
    917.8 KB · Views: 23
I just spent some time in the tent again and I couldn't help but pick up and weigh the White Widow and it appears to have consumed its water from yesterday. Is it possible that this thing already wants to have big drinks like in flower? Bloom nutes?

Hi Tom just saw your post congrats on getting your first grow on the way. Good times are on the way I used bathroom cent in my room at first but it couldnt exchange air fast emough had to change to inline now best kind. Venting up in attic should work just keep look out for smells is all if need run the vent pipe right out to eave.

Cannot wait to see how the tent looks all setup, hope we get some pics :popcorn:

Lights just went out about a half hour ago on my ladies, and the smells coming off of the exhaust of this tent through the filter is amazing. I am not worthy of all of the love I'm seeing from that green area inside that big black area with the broken zipper. Love you all, and we'll see you tomorrow. Uncle Tom is getting ready to check out

Hey Tom
My new drain pan arrived.sitting in it is the lazy susan bearing and a 5 gal. Cloth pot. Just 4 u George.
It’s a g.a.s. Can tell you’re a muso - symptoms are spilling out. That is Gear Aquisition Syndrome my friend. It’s untreatable.
Love the lazy Susan. I’ve been designing something similar - didn’t know you could buy them! Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom