Clrwatrtom's 1st Grow

Good morning to all
The girls were thirsty this morning. They shared almost a full gallon of water with the pk af still the runt, ww af the big girl and the pp's got most of the gallon. Watering slowly and stopping when i see runoff. Waiting on my qb driver so i can remove the relector lites.

Attachments

• 20190702_073849.jpg
    20190702_073849.jpg
    815.5 KB · Views: 32
You're trying to teach me something here aren't you Emily?
Thank u dear. I'm still a little confused what with dealing with two autoflowers and two photoperiods in the same tent on the first grow. But I sure am trying sweetheart❤

If I ever figure all this stuff out I'm never going to be able to remember it because the bud that I'm going to grow is going to be so good that I'm going to be too high to know or remember whst ive learned.
This is why we keep journals... so you can talk to your future not so high self. :) Just remember that whilst in veg you should be very stingy with the water, forcing the roots to expand out in search of the scant amounts of water you provide, only after a grueling wet/dry cycle, and forcing the roots to chase after what what you do give. You do this so that when you get to bloom, or your autos switch over, you can then start USING those roots to see how much water you can get the plant to take per day. It's a mind flip... but watering in bloom should be completely a different experience than watering in veg.

Back
Top Bottom