Clrwatrtom's 1st Grow

Sounds like you have great ventilation. How close is the hygrometer to the light? Next thought is it’s closer to the light then the plants are giving it a higher reading then if it was on the floor, but I’m sure you’ll have it where most people do lol.

What’s the room temperature outside the tent?

Do you live somewhere, where it’s hot a lot?

Great questions. I live on the west coast of Florida the ambient room temperature is usually four or five degrees less than 10 temperature and humidity is usually about within two to three degrees of the same as relative humidity outside the tent. I still havent had to indice additional humidity bur i have a small humidifier coming for the environment. I also have 2 small dehumidifier

Highya Tom,

60% RH is okay with seedlings and vegging girls. Once you flip the switch, try for 50% RH. A little more is okay, just that too much will allow botrytis, or bud rot. Don't want that. So, you're probably fine, as long as it doesn't go up much. Hope that's clear as mud, lol. Cheers

Good morning everyone, just sitting here in the garden with the girls looking at them and smelling them and watching them stretch

Attachments

• 20190630_073333.jpg
    20190630_073333.jpg
    829.7 KB · Views: 21

If you throw in an @ symbol start typing their name directly behind the @symbol it will locate all the members starting with the letters you typed in, you can find exactly who you want to tag, and it will tag them directly in your post. Notifying them that you tagged them. :thumb:

Plants are looking healthy by the way.

It's been a very busy day today I had to fix a leaky toilet. that's done now and I'm relaxing after spending some time near near the tent doing some gardening and just enjoying all that is green in my world . I also finished assembling my Quantum board build just waiting on the driver and I'll be uploading a picture shortly.

Attachments

• Message_1562012728909.jpg
    Message_1562012728909.jpg
    917.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20190701_162805.jpg
    20190701_162805.jpg
    677.3 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom