Clrwatrtom's 1st Grow

qb's coming today. so long blurple.
I tell you, Tom. Since I've started ordering all of my supplies, I can't wait to get home from work to see all that has arrived. It's like being 8 years old again, on Christmas morning. My tent should arrive on Monday and my seeds should arrive any day now. The anticipation is killing me.

I tell you, Tom. Since I've started ordering all of my supplies, I can't wait to get home from work to see all that has arrived. It's like being 8 years old again, on Christmas morning. My tent should arrive on Monday and my seeds should arrive any day now. The anticipation is killing me.

Haha that’s the worst, wondering when the hell its all going to show up, the worst is when you have a tracking order and it’s stuck at the border for the last 4 days lol. Hope you get your stuff soon man!

Haha that’s the worst, wondering when the hell its all going to show up, the worst is when you have a tracking order and it’s stuck at the border for the last 4 days lol. Hope you get your stuff soon man!
Agreed, my friend. Thankfully, I don't have a tracking # for the seeds. I wouldn't get anything done at work from just refreshing the tracking page to see if there were any recent developments. All that I know, is that one day, I will sprint to the mailbox and there will be a nice little discreet envelope that will have my name on it. Then cartwheels and backward handsprings all the way back to the front door.

Well i got the ladies out 4 some sun and a pic or 2 while waiting 4 my qbs to arrive. 1st, the pk af

Attachments

• 20190628_092426.jpg
    20190628_092426.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom