Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Happy looking plants...well done!
I'll be happy of the GZ gets some color on her soon. I'm just as pleased as punch that they didn't outgrow the tent this time.

I think you need some calmag VG. It looks like some mag def going on with the lighter leaves. The veins look darker which is another sign. Maybe it's just the pic, but it seems more obvious now.
Back your feed off to what you were giving her before the 6g, and do what you can to get some ca and mg in her.

I think you need some calmag VG. It looks like some mag def going on with the lighter leaves. The veins look darker which is another sign. Maybe it's just the pic, but it seems more obvious now.
Back your feed off to what you were giving her before the 6g, and do what you can to get some ca and mg in her.

I'm going to have to order the cal-mag. Can you recommend a brand?

Any band aid ideas until then are appreciated.

I'm going to have to order the cal-mag. Can you recommend a brand?

Any band aid ideas until then are appreciated.
I use the Advanced Nutrients, Sensi Cal-Mag.

Been using that same one for almost 3 years now.
:thumb:

I use the Advanced Nutrients, Sensi Cal-Mag.

Been using that same one for almost 3 years now.
:thumb:
As long as it isn't owned by Monsanto. I don't think AN is.
Thanks P. ;)

I use general organics too, but I’m pretty sure it is Monsanto. Good luck with getting her straightened out! Glad PT went well!
Hi hun.
It was my last PT appointment unless I need him. I have improved so much since being here on the forum. Physically I'm a different person than I was a year ago. Mentally.... I may have regressed. Lol.

I have blackstrap, dolomite, milk and epsom salt at my disposal right now.
I have until morning to think this over and weight options.

Y'all feel free to chime in.

Back
Top Bottom