Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Not at all. I was just joshin'.
Mkay..if I ever get out of hand ,feel free to tell me to take a hike for a day or two. I need safety precautions set in place for certain eventualities.

I see what you mean now. Good pics VG. I can also see the tip burn. If it's on the lower leaves and the rest of the plant looks fine, then I would just sit and wait a bit. Hopefully 6g will straighten her out, but it could burn the tips higher up.
Feel free to pipe in Shed, I'd like to hear your opinions too.

Nah we couldn’t be that rude to you. We would at least do it to your face instead! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol I’m jk!

This! :thumb:

Hell! I thought that was normal behaviour! I just got here! :rofl:
Yeah, well kinda..
It was just a little more extreme than usual. Being stoned out of your gourd while on meds with a fever is a strange thing. :goof::laughtwo:

So, when you change your avatar, it's like the whole Sandra -----> Sandy transition right?
Yup, I dress in leather and cake makeup on.

" Tell me about it, stud! " :laugh::rofl:

You are talking about Grease , right? Is there another Sandy?

NBH was clearly talking about sandy from sponge bob square pants!

Lol I’m just kidding! I have no idea, I don’t even know where I am right now :goof:

I’m in the wrong house..

Two houses down, I guess I could say I met the neighbors now...
Say high to the neighbors from me!

Good day fam!
I hope you are well today. I'm in a fantastic mood. I made myself some cornbread waffles with some uber strong canna butter for myself this morning. I may have been a bit heavy handed on the canna part. Oopsie. Listening to The Talking Heads - And she was. As I'm slowly lifting off into the æther I thought I would post my pics before I forget. I may be incommunicado later, we shall see.
The GZ is pale. Just in waiting to see improvement at this point. She does have the tiniest bit more damage but nothing to worry about. The other girls look good.

No better way to start your day then heavily infused cornbread waffles sounds delicious. Love the plants Vg! After the bump in feed I'm sure the Gz will be on the right track and everyone else looking great Nice work.

No better way to start your day then heavily infused cornbread waffles sounds delicious. Love the plants Vg! After the bump in feed I'm sure the Gz will be on the right track and everyone else looking great Nice work.
The really funny part is that Mr.G came in and said " Did you just eat a bunch of pot? You do realize that you have a physical therapy appointment in a few hours"
Houston, we have a problem....space cadet. Smh.

The really funny part is that Mr.G came in and said " Did you just eat a bunch of pot? You do realize that you have a physical therapy appointment in a few hours"
Houston, we have a problem....space cadet. Smh.
Well it will certainly make the appointment more pleasant lol.

Well it will certainly make the appointment more pleasant lol.
We'll have to see. I'm already pretty stoned and my appointment isn't for two hours yet. I may have to cancel but I would feel pretty bad about it.

I got bit by a dog a few years ago after trying to get a another dog off mine right after I had smoked a joint. Had to drive myself to the hospital cause my wife was out of town and didn't have anyone else around to help me. That was definitely a pretty crazy experience dealing with all that while being ripped lol.

Back
Top Bottom