Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

About that cricket, get him stoned.
Throw some trim in a metal pail or bowl, light it up in front of the vent and blow in with a fan. Smoke him out, Ms. V !
Or just use chems and murder him.

Good morning,VG-so sorry to hear that you're still under the weather :(
Hope it doesn't last much longer...all colds suck,but summer colds seem to be the worst.

I found out yesterday it was my own stupid fault that I wasn't getting them (everyone else already knows this,I'm sure)...in the bottom left corner of the notification box,it says "show all"-I thought it meant all old ones,but it means that,and all current ones too- the drop-down box only shows the first 25....slow learner here-only took me 5 years to figure that one out:oops:

Thanks CarCass, I do that already but for instance the new grower from S.A.
aka DK, I lost him for a couple of weeks.
Good thing @Backlipslide had his back and helped him though his grow.
Im going to check my "settings" and see what there set at.

Naw, only when I put on Van Halen "Jump" or AC/DC "Back in Black" album.
she likes to sing along and do a water dish bath. Lol
One of my cockatiels was obsessed with my roommate. He lived the open cage life. He would follow her around, attack her boyfriends if they tried to kiss her and watch her through the keyhole if she was in her bedroom. He was such a little perv.....so I taught him to cat call her and do the sexy whistle. It was constant and ridiculous.
Then they started hanging out with each other more and I felt like a third wheel.
She told me that she loved him because he always loved her no matter how she looked.

I think the poor thing died of a broken heart after she moved.

Good morning,VG-so sorry to hear that you're still under the weather :(
Hope it doesn't last much longer...all colds suck,but summer colds seem to be the worst.

I found out yesterday it was my own stupid fault that I wasn't getting them (everyone else already knows this,I'm sure)...in the bottom left corner of the notification box,it says "show all"-I thought it meant all old ones,but it means that,and all current ones too- the drop-down box only shows the first 25....slow learner here-only took me 5 years to figure that one out:oops:
Good morning carcass. Yeah, it's been nice outside which is rare this time of year. I'm not steady on stairs so I'll be inside. :( I have a weird syncope and just a general lightheadedness. I'm not going to push it. I'm clumsy enough when I feel good.
About that cricket, get him stoned.
Throw some trim in a metal pail or bowl, light it up in front of the vent and blow in with a fan. Smoke him out, Ms. V !
Or just use chems and murder him.
Mr.G is devising plans as we speak. :eye-roll:

One of my cockatiels was obsessed with my roommate. He lived the open cage life. He would follow her around, attack her boyfriends if they tried to kiss her and watch her through the keyhole if she was in her bedroom. He was such a little perv.....so I taught him to cat call her and do the sexy whistle. It was constant and ridiculous.
Then they started hanging out with each other more and I felt like a third wheel.
She told me that she loved him because he always loved her no matter how she looked.

I think the poor thing died of a broken heart after she moved.

Sorry that happened, birds bond usually forever, sad. :(

I've had her since I been 17 years old.
she attacks any gal that I've been close too. My spouse didn't like her at all.
My Vet from 1988 and I have a contract and Will, she gets my whole estate but my pets come with the deal. The same goes for her pets and me.
my bird loves her, so if someone wiped me out their covered.
Damn, if my Vet goes first, I'm getting 32 horse's. Wow!,

Ms. V, are you drinking enough electrolyte's.

Do u all use the notification BELL at the top of the info bar, I'm on a phone, but it's similar on a PC

Also, I link to WATCHED THREADS Everytime I log on, so I see all the threads I'm following

May or may not help you all

Do u all use the notification BELL at the top of the info bar, I'm on a phone, but it's similar on a PC

Also, I link to WATCHED THREADS Everytime I log on, so I see all the threads I'm following

May or may not help you all
I'm on kindle. I don't think that I have a watched threads option. I do have it on my phone.

I'm on kindle. I don't think that I have a watched threads option. I do have it on my phone.
Is the kindle screen set up different?

I just hit the drop menu to find it...
2019-08-25-12-34-10.jpg

Is the kindle screen set up different?

I just hit the drop menu to find it...
2019-08-25-12-34-10.jpg
Holy shiznit. Evidently you have to hold on the 420 forum banner button to get a drop screen on kindle.
Never knew it was there, looked all over.

Oh, my stars! Thank you guys!

She sure has been your PITA, hasn't she?
I bet when she's all finished, she'll produce the best smoke out of all of them. Keep your Chin up Ms. V. :green_heart:

She sure has been your PITA, hasn't she?
I bet when she's all finished, she'll produce the best smoke out of all of them. Keep your Chin up Ms. V. :green_heart:
Yeah, you could say that.
Puberty can stink for plants too I guess. Lousy teenagers.

Back
Top Bottom