Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Haven’t watched that one yet, have you @John Wick ?

Yes bohemian rhapsody, is a great movie! An absolute must watch! He won best actor award I’m pretty sure and he absolutely deserved it!
Rami is a good actor. :thumb:

I know!!!! Trust me out isn't for lack of desire.
I would be ugly crying, overloaded with emotion standing on a mountain or putting my toes in the sand.
There are three things that always make me cry. Baby goats, baby pigs and natural beauty.

Go to Yosemite it's God's Country.

Haven’t watched that one yet, have you @John Wick ?

Yes bohemian rhapsody, is a great movie! An absolute must watch! He won best actor award I’m pretty sure and he absolutely deserved it!

Of course, I bought the last two in blue ray. I don't go to theaters anymore, because their gun free zones now.
Like shooting fish in a barrel.
Waiting on the release of JW 3, in September on blue ray.

I had the opportunity to see two queen concerts, before Freddy died so I was able to see and hear the real thing.
The movie was very close.

Ok I, Ms. V, I'm all caught up here.
I hope Teddy can do something with the notification problem that everyone seems to have.

Ok I, Ms. V, I'm all caught up here.
I hope Teddy can do something with the notification problem that everyone seems to have.
Good morning John.
Glad you came for a visit. How's the weather there. It's chilly here this morning.

HH pointed out that some of the emojis are disappearing as well.

Good morning John.
Glad you came for a visit. How's the weather there. It's chilly here this morning.

HH pointed out that some of the emojis are disappearing as well.

Summer's over.
Been running in this 50 & low 60 at night and 69-72 for the highs for the next 10 days.
I changed the exhaust from going down the heater vent, to the bottom of the birds sleeping cage. She's real happy again with 78-79 with 60 rh.
Going to run the light's longer now because it's dual purpose and much cheaper than cranking up the outdoor woodstove or using Propane to heat the house. Lol
42 year's old.

Attachments

• IMG_20160306_130847381.jpg
    IMG_20160306_130847381.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 17
Summer's over.
Been running in this 50 & low 60 at night and 69-72 for the highs for the next 10 days.
I changed the exhaust from going down the heater vent, to the bottom of the birds sleeping cage. She's real happy again with 78-79 with 60 rh.
Going to run the light's longer now because it's dual purpose and much cheaper than cranking up the outdoor woodstove or using Propane to heat the house. Lol
42 year's old.
She's a cutie John. I had cockatiels, budgies and finches but nothing as big and demanding as a cockatoo. I bet your place can get really loud.

Good morning Dear V. Feeling better I hope?
Not so much. It's moved into my lungs.
I can't sleep. There is a mother-loving cricket in my floor vent that is diving me mad!!!!! Stupid metal venting makes him 10x louder.

I am so glad MrS got here first and saved me a shit-ton of typing! Everything he said :thumb:.

Sorry, still trimming the lanky Candida...it's a two-day job :eek:
No problemo.
You have your hands very full.
I'll update later.

After having to clear out my email box every second day with 300 emails from this site, I also got rid of the email notifications.

I'm only signed up for one growers email, it makes it easy to pop online.
BTW, is there an app for this site, than I won't sign up for any emails.

She's a cutie John. I had cockatiels, budgies and finches but nothing as big and demanding as a cockatoo. I bet your place can get really loud.

Naw, only when I put on Van Halen "Jump" or AC/DC "Back in Black" album.
she likes to sing along and do a water dish bath. Lol

Good morning,VG-so sorry to hear that you're still under the weather :(
Hope it doesn't last much longer...all colds suck,but summer colds seem to be the worst.
notification problem that everyone seems to have.
I found out yesterday it was my own stupid fault that I wasn't getting them (everyone else already knows this,I'm sure)...in the bottom left corner of the notification box,it says "show all"-I thought it meant all old ones,but it means that,and all current ones too- the drop-down box only shows the first 25....slow learner here-only took me 5 years to figure that one out:oops:

Back
Top Bottom