Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Hey Vg sounds like you are going to have a nice weekend I love my kids but having a few days without them would be relaxing. Plants look great the buds are forming up nicely and it sounds like you are getting the Gz dialed in. Good luck with the gummies I have never done any kind of extraction so would love to know how it goes.

Hey Vg sounds like you are going to have a nice weekend I love my kids but having a few days without them would be relaxing. Plants look great the buds are forming up nicely and it sounds like you are getting the Gz dialed in. Good luck with the gummies I have never done any kind of extraction so would love to know how it goes.
I'm hoping the cal-mag really helps her. She doesn't look terrible, just not as pretty as she should.
Once a year the kiddos go to on vacay so I'm not wasting a second. I'm just getting last minute supplies together and have to do a grocery run. I don't want to drive at all this weekend.
I'm not sure what I'm making yet to be honest. I may make some molten lava cakes. I'm a bad chocoholic and I haven't had any in a few weeks. I'm pretty inexperienced with edibles and I'm not sure Mr.G has ever tried one....maybe when he was young. He probably won't even try any.

Thanks hun. You might get some weird DMs later, just to warn you. Lol.
Feel free to ignore them. :green_heart:
:laughtwo: No problem, I’ll get my popcorn ready! :popcorn::popcorn:
I made my oil into capsules and I love it. Made it super easy to take when we went to the river. Medicating can be so complicated when we’re at a hotel.

:laughtwo: No problem, I’ll get my popcorn ready! :popcorn::popcorn:
I made my oil into capsules and I love it. Made it super easy to take when we went to the river. Medicating can be so complicated when we’re at a hotel.
I'm going to be testing doses....sounds sketchy. I can't do it with the kiddos around.

I'm going to be testing doses....sounds sketchy. I can't do it with the kiddos around.
If you know what buds you’re using and their percentage, Shed has that spreadsheet, and will help you figure it out. It gives a great starting point to figure out the THC content of your infused oil. Then you can figure out how many mg per cookie or whatever. Better than flying blind imo, even though it isn’t exact. Just thought I’d mention it to u. :kisstwo:

If you know what buds you’re using and their percentage, Shed has that spreadsheet, and will help you figure it out. It gives a great starting point to figure out the THC content of your infused oil. Then you can figure out how many mg per cookie or whatever. Better than flying blind imo, even though it isn’t exact. Just thought I’d mention it to u. :kisstwo:
I'm using my Himalaya Gold and I can't find a % I would trust. It's listed on different sites. One site it says 12% and another couple of sites say it's 25%. I don't really know what I'm looking at for sure. It's pretty couch-locky stuff. I'm going to run that in my MB2. It will be fun to finally get to use it.
I'm going to run my Lemon Og Candy in the oven. It's popcorn and sugars but I only have 16.5 grams. I don't want to use my top buds. That stuff is supposed to be up to 21% THC.

I'm using my Himalaya Gold and I can't find a % I would trust. It's listed on different sites. One site it says 12% and another couple of sites say it's 25%. I don't really know what I'm looking at for sure. It's pretty couch-locky stuff. I'm going to run that in my MB2. It will be fun to finally get to use it.
I'm going to run my Lemon Og Candy in the oven. It's popcorn and sugars but I only have 16.5 grams. I don't want to use my top buds. That stuff is supposed to be up to 21% THC.
When I had a gap in the percentages like that, Shed just went to the middle for an average, I think. Its always just an estimate anyway, but I find it pretty accurate in the end, when I compare it to edibles I buy at the dispensary. If you want, pop in on his thread with your percentage ranges, how many grams of buds (or whatever) you’re using and how many mls of oil you’re planning. It’s good for future reference too, when you go to make oil again the next time. Ok, officially off my sales pitch about it now! :laughtwo:

When I had a gap in the percentages like that, Shed just went to the middle for an average, I think. Its always just an estimate anyway, but I find it pretty accurate in the end, when I compare it to edibles I buy at the dispensary. If you want, pop in on his thread with your percentage ranges, how many grams of buds (or whatever) you’re using and how many mls of oil you’re planning. It’s good for future reference too, when you go to make oil again the next time. Ok, officially off my sales pitch about it now! :laughtwo:
Ok lady. I was just gonna wing it like everything else in life. I figured ...what could go wrong. Your persistence is making me re -think my plan of action.:thanks:

I'm just starting to decarb.

Ok lady. I was just gonna wing it like everything else in life. I figured ...what could go wrong. Your persistence is making me re -think my plan of action.:thanks:

I'm just starting to decarb.
:sorry: Do what you like, I won’t say peep about it, promise!
Lol, you got me reevaluating my nutes too. General organic is owned my Monsanto :eek: and I’m thinking it’s time to make the switch. I liked having organics, but it’s time.

:sorry: Do what you like, I won’t say peep about it, promise!
Lol, you got me reevaluating my nutes too. General organic is owned my Monsanto :eek: and I’m thinking it’s time to make the switch. I liked having organics, but it’s time.
No need to be sorry. So the recipe calls for 7-14 grams per cup. Do you usually go pretty light or do you go straight to the dark side?

No need to be sorry. So the recipe calls for 7-14 grams per cup. Do you usually go pretty light or do you go straight to the dark side?
I use ~28g per 2 cup batch, but when I go to cook with it, I end up using half infused oil/butter and half regular as a way to mellow it out. It really depends how much you want to kick your own ass. :laughtwo: I figure, if I want to get kinda high - 1/2 or 1 whole cookie (or whatever). If I want to get lit - keep on eating. But as far as that initial infusion, I don’t have to make oil again for a while.

I use ~28g per 2 cup batch, but when I go to cook with it, I end up using half infused oil/butter and half regular as a way to mellow it out. It really depends how much you want to kick your own ass. :laughtwo: I figure, if I want to get kinda high - 1/2 or 1 whole cookie (or whatever). If I want to get lit - keep on eating. But as far as that initial infusion, I don’t have to make oil again for a while.
I do need a good ass kicking...
Sounds good to me. Thanks for the assistance dear.

I do need a good ass kicking...
Sounds good to me. Thanks for the assistance dear.
Anytime doll! Lol, hopefully it helps. If you just used 14g and then cooked with regular amounts of the infused oil, it would be the same result. Lots of ways to kick your own ass!

Ok, maybe another question. It doesn't say when to add the lecithin. I'm doing it in the MB2.
Actually, I go off recipe on that one. Hopefully it’s not too late, but Cannasavy - a real life weed chef, did an experiment and tested it and everything. He/she says to add it after infusion for highest effectiveness. Again, either way works, but a surprising result.

Back
Top Bottom