Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I’ll have to get a lot better at cloning as well. I want to run a lot of clone plants when I start running again.
I’ve been looking at Mr. Krips old journals for SOG info. Looks like he had some good success with it from what I’ve read so far.

How you doing today @Virgin ground? About what the Dr said? I’m thinkin about you lots :hug:
I'm doing ok. After I got my initial whining out of the way.
I'm looking at my prescription right now. I hate pills but the DR. was insistent. I'm gonna be dopey later. Hopefully I won't get on here and say a bunch of stupid stuff. Lol.
I seem to do that anyway though so y'all may not even notice.

I'm doing ok. After I got my initial whining out of the way.
I'm looking at my prescription right now. I hate pills but the DR. was insistent. I'm gonna be dopey later. Hopefully I won't get on here and say a bunch of stupid stuff. Lol.
I seem to do that anyway though so y'all may not even notice.
Lol, I think you say hilarious stuff. Let’s see if you get even funnier. :popcorn:

Lol, I think you say hilarious stuff. Let’s see if you get even funnier. :popcorn:
That's just a side effect from all of the lead paint chips that I ate as a child.

Omg. I may have found my problem.

I opened my mister bottle and it stunk like mildew! I only use distilled water in it so I don't understand why it should be full of fungi. I misted the GZ once or twice with it, but the other plants got misted quite a bit more.
I'm usually very clean and tidy in my grows so I'm just shocked that this got past me.

Cinnamon antifungal tea being brewed now! I'll add some pics in a bit.

Maybe a little chlorine will kill any nasties in the mister bottle.
Guess what I've been doing for the last 10 minutes. Yup, bleaching the heck out of anything that may have made contact as far as equipment. Still working on the cinnamon spray. I have to smoke some wings for the kids before it rains.

High CBD is the BOMB DIGGITY!!!

I pressed some Candida...I'm ya...I'm in hash taste love now.
My go-to way to smoke now. Love the taste and get a nice CBD dose in two hits

Now the Amnesia Haze is a different story...on my face in two hits...at least I'm out camping....lol

Glad you’re finding the source of troubles! I should probably be cleaning out my stuff better too. Especially my watering equipment. I’m terrible about it.
Yeah, I'm gonna be a lot more careful from more on. This should not have happened. Live and learn.

High CBD is the BOMB DIGGITY!!!

I pressed some Candida...I'm ya...I'm in hash taste love now.
My go-to way to smoke now. Love the taste and get a nice CBD dose in two hits

Now the Amnesia Haze is a different story...on my face in two hits...at least I'm out camping....lol
I was gifted an Amnesia Ryder from Cannapot. I'll run her inbetween somewhere. I couldn't find her CBD content yet.

If y'all missed it Mars Hydro is giving away a tent and The Vault is giving away a pack of 6 Sensi seeds both can be found in the sponsor section.
Good luck. :love:
Voting in our contest section had started as well.

Back
Top Bottom