Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

hey vg

glad you caught the root of the trouble.
i always clean everything out. i even wash the drip trays when feeding.

oh my gawd lawl i never knew froggy was equipment...

full

he looks a bit perturbed that everyone knows you can plug his ass in .. :laughtwo:

High CBD is the BOMB DIGGITY!!!

I pressed some Candida...I'm ya...I'm in hash taste love now.
My go-to way to smoke now. Love the taste and get a nice CBD dose in two hits

Now the Amnesia Haze is a different story...on my face in two hits...at least I'm out camping....lol

i need to try this approach. i been chasing 1:1 strains. have a few ideas.
also read up a bunch of researchers beginning to admit thc plays a much larger role than previously suggested.

glad you caught the root of the trouble.
I think that I found the cause, we shall see. If it is some other contaminated equipment or perhaps the perlite,I'm hoping that the cinnamon spray will kill the fungi regardless.
You thought froggy was just a mascot? Lol. He's both cute and functional.

yah i figgered he was just whimsy. was kinda hoping for a cookie jar actually. :)

no matter. i will continue to ascribe different moods to his expression from time to time tho. :D

yah i figgered he was just whimsy. was kinda hoping for a cookie jar actually. :)

no matter. i will continue to ascribe different moods to his expression from time to time tho. :D
I wish he was a cookie jar right about now. I have some crazy munchies!
I'll show you my whimsy tomorrow, lights are out now.

It's always Candida, Candida, Candida....what about Nagual....it's skunk cross that is 1:1 (and puts out and is the only clone I have not killed).
It's ok, we love your Nagual too, buddy. Lol.
I really would like to try her someday though. You said that she was very skunky if I'm remembering correctly.

i really like the cbdream i have going.
1:1, good producer, super lemony aroma.

it's my mom's favorite strain for aroma alone. she likes opening the room to let the scent thru the house til my dad says ok enough.

Oh, yeah, I suppose that I should introduce you to the....

CBD BLUE SHARK™ Cannabis Seeds
A Barney’s Farm / CBD Crew Collaboration.
CBD BLUE SHARK™ is an Indica dominant strain created by a cross of Skunk #1 and CBD Enhanced. Blueberry was crossed with the classic Shark Shock and finally bred with our CBD enriched Sativa to give this outstanding result. The plant is ideal for pain and nausea relief, and gives it’s user a relaxing and satisfying tranquil effect.

This is a fast flowering plant; ready to harvest in just 8-9 weeks of flowering. This strain is hardy and mould resistant, and gives a great yield of citrus flavours flecked with a hint of Jasmine.

CBD BLUE SHARK™ Cannabis Seeds Specifications
Type: Feminised
Photoperiod: Normal
Cultivation: Indoor/outdoor
Characterisics: .
Genetics: Skunk #1 x Blueberry x Shark Shock x CBD Enriched Sativa
Effect: Relaxing, Satisfying
Indoor Yield (g):up to 550 gr/m²
Flowering Time (days): 60 - 65
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: October
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 1st-2nd week

Height (cm): 90/100cm
Height Indoor (cm): 100cm
Indica %: 60%
Sativa %: 40%
Medical: Yes
Taste: Citrus, Jasmine Tea, Berries, Cheese
Aroma: Fruity, Pine

i really like the cbdream i have going.
1:1, good producer, super lemony aroma.

it's my mom's favorite strain for aroma alone. she likes opening the room to let the scent thru the house til my dad says ok enough.
Your mom sounds like a cool lady.
I can't wait to try my Lemon Og Candy!! Just a couple more weeks and I'll get to sample her for the very first time. I'm gonna be addicted to lemon strains, I just know it.

i love my folks.
they are way into retirement.

Your mom sounds like a cool lady.

into her mid 70's and a staunch radical bible christian.
been a type A diabetic since birth and wasn't supposed to live past 11.
got a triple bypass a couple yrs ago. doctors said they normally never consider it at that age but knew she was strong enough to gain the extra years.

I just noticed the the Gorilla Zkittlez is rated at a 5 out of 5 for mold resistance.
The Blue Shark is supposed to be mold resistant as well.
I guess that's why I still have a GZ sprout.

I was too tired to do pics of the cinnamon thingy. All it takes to make it is a few teaspoons of cinnamon stirred into hot water. You usually let it steep overnight and strain through a coffee filter but I smelled my perlite and decided that the musty smell can wait and to be dealt with immediately.
I sprayed all of the plants as well as the coir plugs. Not only is cinnamon an antifungal but it is also a root stimulator.
If my plants are still standing in the morning I'll give them more cinnamon or a H2O2 treatment. I ran out of it earlier cleaning equipment.
Cinnamon isn't supposed to burn seedlings at all but fingers crossed anyway.

i love my folks.
they are way into retirement.

into her mid 70's and a staunch radical bible christian.
been a type A diabetic since birth and wasn't supposed to live past 11.
got a triple bypass a couple yrs ago. doctors said they normally never consider it at that age but knew she was strong enough to gain the extra years.
Mine are very retired as well. All they do is yell across the house at each other. Neither of them can hear a damn thing and both refuse hearing aids. It makes Christmas extra special fun.

It's ok, we love your Nagual too, buddy. Lol.
I really would like to try her someday though. You said that she was very skunky if I'm remembering correctly.

Very, I've two clones from the original plant, one of them is flowering outside now (hopefully). I took 4 clones from the flowering one now and they appear to all have rooted.

So yeah, skunk, headache, tension crushing nighttime goodness. Press yielded around 28% at 170ish. Plants get big!

Mine are very retired as well. All they do is yell across the house at each other. Neither of them can hear a damn thing and both refuse hearing aids. It makes Christmas extra special fun.

speak softly at them and make random facial expressions.

had that phase.

they are both much better with the hearing aids now.
it's a bit of give and take. i don't expect them to use them all the time.
in return they use them for most family gatherings and important stuff.

we all get old.

yrs of rock production has given the gift of tinnitus. constant ring at about 1200K,
i'll be there soon enough.

Very, I've two clones from the original plant, one of them is flowering outside now (hopefully). I took 4 clones from the flowering one now and they appear to all have rooted.

So yeah, skunk, headache, tension crushing nighttime goodness. Press yielded around 28% at 170ish. Plants get big!
Sold! I want her eventually.
I fell asleep again. I took one muscle relaxer and slept pretty well. I still don't like pills.

speak softly at them and make random facial expressions.

had that phase.

they are both much better with the hearing aids now.
it's a bit of give and take. i don't expect them to use them all the time.
in return they use them for most family gatherings and important stuff.

we all get old.

yrs of rock production has given the gift of tinnitus. constant ring at about 1200K,
i'll be there soon enough.
I went to hundreds of concerts. I can't hear men with low voices very well.
I get the very sporadic tinnitus.

Back
Top Bottom