Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I don’t like pills either, but I’m glad you got some zzz’s.
I slept through Mr.Ground snoring, now I know that anything is possible.

I also learned something new, we've been together about 13 years and in that time I've never tried to wake him up by touching him on the face. Don't do that! He kinda jumped and sat up, then he frickin growled at me and the dog. Wtf? Lol. He bared his teeth and scared the poop out of the dog, he ran off crying like he was on fire.

I decided to leave Mr.Ground alone, he remembers nothing.....

I slept through Mr.Ground snoring, now I know that anything is possible.

I also learned something new, we've been together about 13 years and in that time I've never tried to wake him up by touching him on the face. Don't do that! He kinda jumped and sat up, then he frickin growled at me and the dog. Wtf? Lol. He bared his teeth and scared the poop out of the dog, he ran off crying like he was on fire.

I decided to leave Mr.Ground alone, he remembers nothing.....
Lmao, yikes!! Don’t wake a bear during hibernation I guess! :laughtwo:

So last night I ended up spraying the GZ and the clones as well as the seeds with some cinnamon tea. I was not stingy and fully covered them from top to bottom. I am seeing absolutely zero burn from the treatment and I didn't expect any. If nothing else my tent smells wonderful. When I sniffed my perlite I didn't smell any mildew, I could smell it last night through the spray so it seems to be working. It does make the perlite unsightly but that's a small price to pay.

You saved her!
Not quite yet. I opened the tent and it smells musty again.
Well now we know that works, good job VG!
Maybe, we'll see what she looks like tomorrow. I may have to scrap the grow and start from scratch. This is ridiculous, I feel like I'm chasing my tail. I think everything may be contaminated and these spores are air borne so they are probably all over my room.

What ratio should I mix H2O2 with water to run through the perlite? I use 3%.

I used it pretty much full strength, the store bought stuff is like 3% to start with.
I didn't clarify I guess. With the plant still in perlite as an antifungal treatment do you still use it full strength? Sorry PW very distracted today.

I've done 4/1 water/h202 for goopies and gnats

Should be a good start
Should I use distilled or tap? Do I need to pH it at all? I was going to do a dip treatment.

If it's struggling so much

Grab some soil and get em going In That, then transfer to Hempy in a week or two
Usually what I do, but tried the Hempy after germ the last few times

If it's struggling so much

Grab some soil and get em going In That, then transfer to Hempy in a week or two
Usually what I do, but tried the Hempy after germ the last few times
I may just do that. I was contemplating getting some potting soil earlier, something with Mykos in it.

Back
Top Bottom