Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

My favorite soil of all I have tried (7 or so) is Roots Organic, that said, it's $$$$.

I do like the Promix HP stuff so far, but it's not really soil.

I have Fox farms ( if in stock) ,Kellogg, pro mix , pro mix organic and miracle grow available to me. I might be able to get black gold but it is very expensive. No place in my town carries Roots brand anything.

I've seen people grow hella good weed in worse soil than those choices.
I'll have to actually venture out to see what is really available. Those are some I recall seeing.
I'm not holding out much hope for my GZ or my clones. This stuff moves really fast.

Hey everybody.
GZ is still standing. She has some leaf necrosis and she's pale but not really worse than right before her H2O2 treatment. I'm just going to keep an eye on her second set of leaves and see if they keep coming in alright.

Should I give another H202 treatment tomorrow? I did the 4:1 soak for about 15 minutes. I then flushed with pHed water, let her sit for an hour or so and then gave a weak feeding.

I have a really bad headache because of my neck. Either Mr.Ground had to get me some soil or it will have to wait a day as I am in no shape to go anywhere.

Hey everybody.
GZ is still standing. She has some leaf necrosis and she's pale but not really worse than right before her H2O2 treatment. I'm just going to keep an eye on her second set of leaves and see if they keep coming in alright.

Should I give another H202 treatment tomorrow? I did the 4:1 soak for about 15 minutes. I then flushed with pHed water, let her sit for an hour or so and then gave a weak feeding.

I have a really bad headache because of my neck. Either Mr.Ground had to get me some soil or it will have to wait a day as I am in no shape to go anywhere.
I don't know about the h202, but I do know a neck related headache. Have one right now. Go slow sister.

I don't know about the h202, but I do know a neck related headache. Have one right now. Go slow sister.
I feel like I have one of those Rath of Kahn earwigs eating a hole in my brain.
Anyone else think Ricardo Montalban had chest implants in that movie?

KAAAHHHNNN!!!!

I do know a neck related headache. Have one right now.
I can relate to that....dislocated my neck in 2 places in a motorcycle accident 40 years ago,
and the headaches are pretty much a daily thing ever since-they're not severe,but they're always there.
I didn't see that movie,but it sounds disgusting enough that I'd probably enjoy it:)

I feel like I have one of those Rath of Kahn earwigs eating a hole in my brain.
Anyone else think Ricardo Montalban had chest implants in that movie?

KAAAHHHNNN!!!!
OMG, I love all your little memory lane quips. I'm a huge Trekkie. Original only however, but it also reminded me of one of my favorite Family Guy episodes. The scene can be viewed here.

I can relate to that....dislocated my neck in 2 places in a motorcycle accident 40 years ago,
and the headaches are pretty much a daily thing ever since-they're not severe,but they're always there.
I didn't see that movie,but it sounds disgusting enough that I'd probably enjoy it:)
Ouch. Condolences on you neck. I don't get headaches daily but regular enough to be considered chronic.
Haven't seen The rath of Kahn? Get ready for some major overacting.

OMG, I love all your little memory lane quips. I'm a huge Trekkie. Original only however, but it also reminded me of one of my favorite Family Guy episodes. The scene can be viewed here.
Lol. Mr.Ground just caught me playing that clip multiple times. He said "I thought this was a medical forum. Isn't there anyone to keep you all on topic? "

Yeah, try to keep us on topic. I haven't had such a good laugh in a while. I was crying..

Have you checked out The Orville? It's Family Guy meets Star Trek. Well, sorta.

I've been trying to find old movies I want to watch again. The one in really having trouble finding is Yellowbeard. I may have to actually order that one. It's vital to my collection and will have a place of honor.

Back
Top Bottom