Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I have the T6 up top for exhaust and the S4 for intake. The difference between the T and the S is the “computer” screen. The T model shows temperature and new models also show humidity. The S model has a small button that cycles through the power settings. T has 10 power settings, S only has 8 I think?
Are the fans the same then, quietness
Mine is loud, not really concerned on the humidity stuffs

U use two fans in that small tent?
Why?

Are the fans the same then, quietness
Mine is loud, not really concerned on the humidity stuffs

U use two fans in that small tent?
Why?
They are exactly the same, the controls are the only difference.
I keep the tents completely closed up to not allow smells out. Also my smaller tent is in a closet, so I vent in from the room into the closet. I tried going without them in the beginnings of growing, but it got too hot.

Try insulated ducting, a lot of the noise comes from duct directly before and after the fan. Wrap it in a towel to test my theory... Good luck!
Or go hyperfan silenced.
Garden looking good VG.

Try insulated ducting, a lot of the noise comes from duct directly before and after the fan. Wrap it in a towel to test my theory... Good luck!
Or go hyperfan silenced.
Garden looking good VG.
Interesting

I'll try that when I get home, see if it helps

This stinks, I must have some fungi in my perlite. G13 is going through the same fate as the TC. They are damping off.
I'm going to remove the G13 and hope this vile baby killer hasn't gotten to my GZ yet.
I'm going to have to drop seeds again. I will probably get some jiffy pots today, they work the best for me.
I'm going to make a H2O2 spray or a cinnamon spray and hit the GZ with it. If she does have it, perhaps I can take care of it before it gets to far.
Let's hope that I've identified the problem and we can move forward from here.

This stinks, I must have some fungi in my perlite. G13 is going through the same fate as the TC. They are damping off.
I'm going to remove the G13 and hope this vile baby killer hasn't gotten to my GZ yet.
I'm going to have to drop seeds again. I will probably get some jiffy pots today, they work the best for me.
I'm going to make a H2O2 spray or a cinnamon spray and hit the GZ with it. If she does have it, perhaps I can take care of it before it gets to far.
Let's hope that I've identified the problem and we can move forward from here.
Know how you feel VG. Hope the GZ is cool. I'm really looking forward to seeing her grow out. I think a precautionary treatment is a good idea

Ok, I got some jiffy-like coir starters. I used these last grow and I think they work better for me than the peat jiffys.
Time to clean first and then plant some new babies!
I think they are too cold under my fish tank and that allowed this to spread. The new seeds will be sprouted in the tent where it is much warmer with better circulation.

I always start with fresh Perlite
I'll mix in older, cleaned, when I up pot

I always have mine in tents once they go from germ process into Solo cups, under lights, snug as a bug in a rug

You got this hun

So whatcha gonna sprout?!

I got a G13 and a CBD Blue Shark dropped. Here's to hoping. Thanks for the suggestion HH.:hug:

I was just cleaning the pots outside to reuse them. The insides of the pots are covered in white fungus and stunk like mildew. When I pulled the Haze out to look at her her roots were completely brown. So she died from root rot brought on by this fungi.

This sucks but all lessons are valuable and I need to keep that in mind, always. We shall persevere, my friends.

I got a G13 and a CBD Blue Shark dropped. Here's to hoping. Thanks for the suggestion HH.:hug:

I was just cleaning the pots outside to reuse them. The insides of the pots are covered in white fungus and stunk like mildew. When I pulled the Haze out to look at her her roots were completely brown. So she died from root rot brought on by this fungi.

This sucks but all lessons are valuable and I need to keep that in mind, always. We shall persevere, my friends.
Bummer about the old sprouts. I’m excited to see the next round though! I know it’s far away, but I’m excited to see what you think of the CBD. Mr. H has chronic pain too, but needs meds that don’t make him all dopey for work/daytime. He’s found some good help from the CBD. I need the same thing for my anxiety stuff. As soon as I have room again, I’ll be running some CBDs too. Lol, hurry up and wait..

Bummer about the old sprouts. I’m excited to see the next round though! I know it’s far away, but I’m excited to see what you think of the CBD. Mr. H has chronic pain too, but needs meds that don’t make him all dopey for work/daytime. He’s found some good help from the CBD. I need the same thing for my anxiety stuff. As soon as I have room again, I’ll be running some CBDs too. Lol, hurry up and wait..
I think most of the seeds I get in the future will be high CBD, CBN types.
I was reading about a strain called Katelyn Faith. It's named after a brave little girl fighting Battens disease. It was developed in :love:Minnesota:love: at Minnesota Medical Solutions. It is a 34:1 CBD wonder. I don't think it will ever hit the market and if it does it will be quite awhile. I'm sure that they have a patent on it or something ridiculous.

I think most of the seeds I get in the future will be high CBD, CBN types.
I was reading about a strain called Katelyn Faith. It's named after a brave little girl fighting Battens disease. It was developed in :love:Minnesota:love: at Minnesota Medical Solutions. It is a 34:1 CBD wonder. I don't think it will ever hit the market and if it does it will be quite awhile. I'm sure that they have a patent on it or something ridiculous.
There are more and more high cbd strains coming out. Seedsman just launched a bunch of new cbd vendors and their own as well. I got some free cbd autos from them, I’m so eager to drop. I wish I could grow outside. We got a Dr approval for 15 plants, it’s almost a waste because I can’t really run that many.

It would be nice to run 15 though.
Indeed PW. Maybe someday? That’s at any stage too, so I guess I could get close if I went perpetual? Couple mother’s and some clones? I’d have to get a lot better at cloning though.

Back
Top Bottom