Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Cheese Louise Noooooo!!!!!
Her head fell off.... :( So sad.

I guess I'm going to have to change my journal name, she was my only cheese seed.
So maybe I only run the two now? It isn't too late to start another seed, I suppose.

I keep jinxing things. Last week I told to Mr.Ground how much I like our stove and how reliable it has been. Three hours later the element for my oven blew... like exploded and set ablaze. This feels very much like that.

She must have gotten injured somehow. Possibly from her seed hull, I dunno. Poop.

Mr.Ground made sure to rub it in.

"You killed her because I wanted her" type of stuff. I told him I was jealous of her and she had to go. Lol. He likes to give me a hard time, sometimes at the wrong time.

Kinda weird for a plant to spontaneously decapitate itself.

That is weird, and unfortunate. :( What are you thinking of dropping as replacement?
On a side note, I’ve been sick for like two weeks. I haven’t been smoking for like 5 or 6 days, except a little night bowl for the last few nights to help sleep. I just hit it like I usually do for the first time again, and I’m high af right now. :bong:o_O

That is weird, and unfortunate. :( What are you thinking of dropping as replacement?
On a side note, I’ve been sick for like two weeks. I haven’t been smoking for like 5 or 6 days, except a little night bowl for the last few nights to help sleep. I just hit it like I usually do for the first time again, and I’m high af right now. :bong:o_O
Sorry you've been sick,that's a long time to be ill. Glad you are on the mend. I missed you.
what is going on here
I have absolutely no idea.
That's a shame VG. Do you have anymore TC seeds?
No, that's the sad part, I only had the single TC. I can run two grows of three plants or three grows with two since I have six of their strains.

Well,I'd of lost that bet.....sorry to hear that she didn't make it :rip:
She looked like she was turning around. Calm before the storm I guess. Oh well.
What other beans do you have?
For Barney's I have ..... Peppermint kush, CBD Blue Shark, Red Diesel and Peyote Critical.

That sucks

Bummer indeed
Super lame. Gorilla Zkittlez looks good. G13 Haze is a bit yellow. Damn. I'll post pics in a few.

No I have not. The CBD Blue Shark is a 1:1.
I quite like it, especially that 1:1 ratio. If you end up dropping any more, Blue Shark gets my vote - lol, whatever that counts for! ;)
Zkittles looks great, maybe she just needed some cute company in her perlite.

I quite like it, especially that 1:1 ratio. If you end up dropping any more, Blue Shark gets my vote - lol, whatever that counts for! ;)
Zkittles looks great, maybe she just needed some cute company in her perlite.
She would be the closest thing I have to the TC, they both have skunk#1 in their genes. I have one Northern Lights seed but she isn't Barney's. I could always run one of my clones in the background. Of course your opinion matters, silly woman. :love:

Back
Top Bottom