Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I was using the loupe for the G13. It won't be long now.
When I was looking over the Blue Shark I noticed her scent has changed again. Before she smelled like juicy fruit and double mint. Now she still has the juicy fruit smell to her but a new scent emerged and it can be described as.... house paint of the latex variety.

I was using the loupe for the G13. It won't be long now.
When I was looking over the Blue Shark I noticed her scent has changed again. Before she smelled like juicy fruit and double mint. Now she still has the juicy fruit smell to her but a new scent emerged and it can be described as.... house paint of the latex variety.
Mmmmm mmmmm, scratch & sniff fruity paint chips!
:rofl:

I'd categorize that with Cat Piss, Cheese, and my C99/BB "The BH" lol.... for some reason, they are oddly satisfying. LoL

So crazy how these smells develop. I'd bet it smells even more different after drying. Craziness!

Mmmmm mmmmm, scratch & sniff fruity paint chips!
:rofl:

I'd categorize that with Cat Piss, Cheese, and my C99/BB "The BH" lol.... for some reason, they are oddly satisfying. LoL

So crazy how these smells develop. I'd bet it smells even more different after drying. Craziness!
I think the GZ was masking her scent so I didn't pick up on it until today. What a strange combo.

Super curious about her now.

Still not getting any fruit scents from the G13. She smells like straight up mint.

I haven't huffed paint...ever. But one of my earliest childhood memories was me eating paint chips in the window sill. I'm assuming that they were lead based because of the building and the timeframe.

Don't worry, I grew up to be completely normal.

Awww. I'm so glad you're feeling good.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I'm freezing some wash cloths. They help if I lay them over my eyes. I've got a bunch of Tylenol in me and its cookie time.
Oh ya! I have those long frozen wraps like at the PT place. Some daze I have 3 or em on and about my head. Ms O gets to have a laugh as she lets out her sympathetic chuckling oohs. They work! I might get the helmut one.

I used a five gallon bucket with an air tight gamma lid to store bags in. Best way I’ve found to cure buds so far. Just unscrew the bucket lid to remove bags for burping.

How I do it

Works fantastic

Cooking bags and buckets with gamma lids

One of these expert dudes shared it with me, I've never looked back since doing it that way

Penny, Derby, shed, can't remember who...lol...been awhile

I went to cooking bags and 5 gallon buckets with gamma lids for curing and storage. I had around 3 lbs of stash at one time and the number of jars in my closet was ridiculous. Buckets saved a lot of space.

I accidentally removed this when I edited.

Fun morning reading, eh?

Back
Top Bottom