Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I plant to cure the GZ in Turkey bags.

If y'all have any tips for that I'd appreciate the input.
I assume that is just sweating, burping and checking rh.

Especially the Herpes guy.
I'm wondering what a herpes guy is doing in a cannabis documentary...
Congrats on the GZ harvest,VG!
Your nails look nice,btw...

I'm wondering what a herpes guy is doing in a cannabis documentary...
Congrats on the GZ harvest,VG!
Your nails look nice,btw...
Because you can treat herpes with cannabis. Not a documentary that I would recommend. It confused me.

Feeling really good about chopping that plant. My stress over this grow went down quite a bit over the last week.

Thanks for noticing my nails. I did them up special for y'all. Lol.
Gotta look nice for harvest pics. I don't like seeing all the junk under my nails during harvest.

I hang for a day ish, but it's dry here
So hang like u normally do

Then trim and Into the bags

I'll let em sit open, fluff em a few times a day... Then close em with air in it, dark place, over night with a hydrometer in it
rinse and repeat

I just stuck my Golden Tiger, and Purple Haze x Malowi in my bucket to sit.. they hit 67% this am...

Fun fun fun

I hang for a day ish, but it's dry here
So hang like u normally do

Then trim and Into the bags

I'll let em sit open, fluff em a few times a day... Then close em with air in it, dark place, over night with a hydrometer in it
rinse and repeat

I just stuck my Golden Tiger, and Purple Haze x Malowi in my bucket to sit.. they hit 67% this am...

Fun fun fun
:thanks: :green_heart:

I used a five gallon bucket with an air tight gamma lid to store bags in. Best way I’ve found to cure buds so far. Just unscrew the bucket lid to remove bags for burping.

I used a five gallon bucket with an air tight gamma lid to store bags in. Best way I’ve found to cure buds so far. Just unscrew the bucket lid to remove bags for burping.
Thanks PW.
I found two other brands locally. They should work fine. I would have to order the gamma.

Congrats on the harvest VG! :green_heart:
I'm sure she's going to smoke better than she looked.
Thank goodness. She's super stinky I bet she's going to be great smoke. Too bad I'm going to have to start smoking her ASAP.

Hi VG - i’ve absolutely no hope of keeping up in here so i just cruised your recent photo gallery contributions and things are looking great :thumb: nails on point, plants ripening buds and a fresh harvest. Glad that

:passitleft:
Probably a good idea to look at the gallery. We went through seven pages in the last two days. Most of it was making fun of Chris though. It was time well spent no doubt. Lol.

Harvest time is so fun. It's the least stressful part of the grow.
I don't like trimming too much but at least I have something to trim in the first place.

Congratulations on the harvest! A little help from MrS and GZ had a strong finish :thumb:.

Noticed the silver nails for sure, but now that you've brought them to my attention, I prefer them bare :).

Sorry about the migraine, your sister's eyesite, and bluter's as well. :( When my migraines are bad I want to take a melon-baller to my left eye...is there a verb for that?
rolled out of bed at 5:30am.
An extra 2 hours of sleep? :welldone:
Yes. It makes burping much easier for large quantities. Thanks @Derbybud !
As long as you have an air tight seal you’re golden.
The bucket thing is a definite necessity if you want to keep them in bag, as the bags aren't airtight like jars and good buckets.

I don't have much to cure now but I will have considerably more in a few weeks. I probably could get a smaller bucket. I can't imagine that I'm going to fill much of a five gallon bucket with the few plants that I grow. I think those screw tops fit 3 gallons as well.
Maybe I can find a black one.
Thanks for the bag trick @Derbybud . It should make things much easier.

@InTheShed .What?? You don't like my obnoxiously silver nails? Dang! You are too hard to impress. Lol.
Melon baller....Ocular extraction?
I dunno. Getting balled???? Meloning???
Isn't it strange that we think these are good pain relieving ideas? Pain does weird things to people....

@MrSauga thank you for all of your help. I still need some hand holding. Glad you were there to hold mine. :love:

@MrSauga thank you for all of your help. I still need some hand holding. Glad you were there to hold mine. :love:
I don't think I did anything good tbh, but everyone did try and get her on track which is what this site is all about... learning and helping. I certainly learned some things myself.

I don't think I did anything good tbh
Pish posh. You don't know that for certain. She could very well be dead instead. We managed to get her over the line now, didn't we?

Back
Top Bottom