Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

My soil guy, the Rev, bubbles garden lime in water over night, then uses the water when he wants to bring ph up for finicky sativas. I don't know if that helps any. I don't know amounts or have tried it.
I have dolomite. I think it takes up to two weeks to become available to the plant.

Yea the other stuff is like powder and probably faster when we bubble it.
Mine is a fine powder as well but its still difficult to keep it in suspension and it never fully dissolves.

I came across the idea yesterday. I have a week to go too so I'm not going to try it. It's in the tool bag for next time.
I may add more to my soil to help avoid these problems in the future. I used it on my second grow and got some really nice hard nugs. I was using KHCO3 for pH up then as well.

You must be getting excited to chop. Sharpening the hatchet yet?

I'm fighting the urge to chop the GZ today. I'm really low on smoke and I'm not going back to buying it. I'll take a TB first.....off forum. I wouldn't wish a sober VG on anyone.

I could just take some of her I suppose.

I may add more to my soil to help avoid these problems in the future. I used it on my second grow and got some really nice hard nugs. I was using KHCO3 for pH up then as well.

You must be getting excited to chop. Sharpening the hatchet yet?

I'm fighting the urge to chop the GZ today. I'm really low on smoke and I'm not going back to buying it. I'll take a TB first.....off forum. I wouldn't wish a sober VG on anyone.

I could just take some of her I suppose.
I am twitching to chop her down! I have to wait for some nugs to grow more though. A week at best.

I am twitching to chop her down! I have to wait for some nugs to grow more though. A week at best.
You got just enough time to grab a whet stone and a hatchet. Get a nice edge on that thing. Lol. If you're feeling spiteful you could do it in front of her.

I made cobs last year from the outdoor grow but I dried the weed out too much initially. They were ok but not magical. This time I'm going for the magic.
I wasn't aware of the special magic. Psychedelic???

If you smoke cob it ends rather sweet and very easy on the lungs. Chewing it is where I got the more trippy effect.
I knew you could smoke it but I was unaware that you can chaw on it. Lol.

I have it bookmarked now. I always forget about that feature.

I want to try the paper bag drying method but I need to get a mini fridge. I imagine that it would stink up the family fridge a lot and would be frowned upon.

I've done a LOT of cobs...not my thing

But the 1st time I chewed the DDA cob, I'm, ya....was WAISTED!!!!!!

So I'd encourage it if ya like that kinda stuffs

Back
Top Bottom