Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Hmmm
The article that I found is for soiless.
It should still work. It's pretty much like the article Shed posted but it uses KHCO3 instead. I happen to have some on hand.

Well, I'm thinking about it but this particular plant only has about a week until harvest. The treatment is supposed to change the pH within 24 hrs. I would have to immerse her for 12 hours I think.

What do I really have to lose though at this point?
I'm going to do slurry tests on the other girls tomorrow. I don't have enough time before lights out.

Will the potassium bicarbonate boost the potassium level in the soil?

Give it a go! Before the next cookie that is...mixing chemicals and kush are not a good combo. Chem and kush are a different story ;).
You mean the cookie I just ate? Perhaps you are referring to my breakfast cookie for tomorrow? It actually helps calm down my hummingbird brain.

Will the potassium bicarbonate boost the potassium level in the soil?
Yes, it totally can. You need to rinse it after and follow with some nutes so you don't get lockout.

I'm going to either put that bucket into another bucket or just do the pour through method.

It looks like they only need to sit in solution for an hour.

Gonna do the flushy correcty thing tomorrow. Mr.G was gone all day and the kids are home now.

Even more confused about which plants I'm actually growing. I might be growing either a Blue Shark or Peppermint Kush. The one I've been raising as G13 smells very minty. It's supposed to be fruity. The one that I thought was the Blue Shark smells fruity. She is suppesed to smell like jasmine. Peppermint Kush...minty
Hmmm.
This is compounded by Bilbo's Peppermint Kush and Mr.Magoo's G13 Haze. They both look kinda similar. Bilbo's is a closer match.

Someone else had a Blue Shark they were growing aquaponically. Looks like mine but the smell profile is off.

This is so confusing.

Oof! My plants often smell different from the descriptions. Even my IIP clone harvest smells different from the mother grown on the east coast. YMMV!
Adding different possible phenos compounds things immensely.

Back
Top Bottom