Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

But they where marked when u got them, right
Yes, they were but no human is infallible.
Any time they are taken out of the breeder packs there is room for error.

They are probably correct and I'm just driving myself batty trying to figure nothing out.

Yes, they were but no human is infallible.
Any time they are taken out of the breeder packs there is room for error.

They are probably correct and I'm just driving myself batty trying to figure nothing out.
Ya

I'd assume they are correct

My nose, yer nose will smell the same things differently

A d don't even get into pheno difference

Lunar cycle, Chinese New year, so many factors at play

:bongrip: :cool:

However they smell now will probably change as it goes though it’s growth stages, drying, etc. But no matter what, I bet it will smoke amazing whether it’s what you thought or not! :ganjamon:
It will be crap

But I'll take it off her hand....cuz I'm a giver....that's how I roll :cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

It'll be something. Lol.

I suppose that I should probably do slurry tests on the other two plants. They might not be as bad and could just use a good douching.

I am nervous about this dip thingy. I hope I don't screw everything up worse.
She's so close to harvest that I could take her down if it comes to it.
She's already so damaged that any improvement might be a saving grace for the other two if they are acidifying as well.

For the sake of sciencey stuff? Lol.

If I'm doing it, it's science adjacent at best.

This reminds me of Dr.Science from npr.
' Not a real doctor' has a master's degree in....science!!!!
I also imagine Professor flora as an English version of the same guy. Dunno why.

I'm all bright eyed and bushy tailed today. Don't worry it's a idiom not a vestigial tail.

Slurry tests are first on my list today. Didn't get around to them yesterday.
I'm curious to see how acidic the other buckets are.

So what do those numbers tell you?
That my soil has acidified and I need to correct the pH.

They all have brown roots now as well. While digging yesterday to do a slurry on the GZ I saw that she never really got into the new soil very well. The other plants certainly did though.

That my soil has acidified and I need to correct the pH.

They all have brown roots now as well. While digging yesterday to do a slurry on the GZ I saw that she never really got into the new soil very well. The other plants certainly did though.
So is there time to do anything for it? What would you do?

So is there time to do anything for it? What would you do?
The GZ has up to two weeks left on her. Not a lot of time to do much but any improvement would be good for my buds to fatten up.
I can either do a KHCO3 dip or I can flush or water with a higher pH and hope for the best. Lol.

The GZ has up to two weeks left on her. Not a lot of time to do much but any improvement would be good for my buds to fatten up.
I can either do a KHCO3 dip or I can flush or water with a higher pH and hope for the best. Lol.
My soil guy, the Rev, bubbles garden lime in water over night, then uses the water when he wants to bring ph up for finicky sativas. I don't know if that helps any. I don't know amounts or have tried it.

Back
Top Bottom