Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I decided that I should use my lux app.
What am I shooting for?
I think its around 40,000. Does this sound even remotely correct?

What app ya using

I can test it with my lights

It says Lux Light Meter and it has a yellow lightbulb. It's from Google play store.
Ok

Hookers and blow now..strippers be here soon....

Tiggernado is on main stage soon...yes..he loves the attention

Then a round of Pool on Big Orange....our pool table

After that...I'll compare the app with my PAR meter

Oh and grilling dead chicken

Hey

Gotta do what ya gotta do I guess

Lol
FYI.I'm sticking my tongue out at you.

Did you already have a lux meter on your phone? I could just download that one if it would be easier.

FYI.I'm sticking my tongue out at you.

Did you already have a lux meter on your phone? I could just download that one if it would be easier.

No

We want the same meter to see what's the Shizzzle my nizzle

Seriously...got lots going on...

I'll turn on the 288s soon and test them for ya
Mine are 4k, similar but not the same

No

We want the same meter to see what's the Shizzzle my nizzle

Seriously...got lots going on...

I'll turn on the 288s soon and test them for ya
Mine are 4k, similar but not the same
I'm patient..

Phewf!
The chloramine may be the biggest issue in your water. High sodium levels you would have some soft water I would think.
My tap is chloramine and it doesn't seem to bother the plant even with grows over 200 days.
Too much K is what I think did it, but I don't know for sure.
I do...too much K.
Nice water report, eh? Lacking.
I've noticed some water districts (like yours and West Hippie's) only let you know what the possible contaminants are. My water report (LADWP) gives numbers on everything. Might just be the size of the budget!
"In 2018, we tested for more than 200 constituents in the water and performed more than 120,000 tests on samples taken throughout our water system."

Phewf!

My tap is chloramine and it doesn't seem to bother the plant even with grows over 200 days.

I do...too much K.

I've noticed some water districts (like yours and West Hippie's) only let you know what the possible contaminants are. My water report (LADWP) gives numbers on everything. Might just be the size of the budget!
"In 2018, we tested for more than 200 constituents in the water and performed more than 120,000 tests on samples taken throughout our water system."
Probably budget or size. I live on the outskirts of a city of less than 50,000.

Back
Top Bottom