Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

The chloramine may be the biggest issue in your water. High sodium levels you would have some soft water I would think.
Yeah, I don't have a softener and I'm in the Midwest so I wouldn't think that we have an excess of sodium.
I have clones and don't bothering to pH the water or anything. I think if it was a problem with chloramine that they would show some distress as well. I dunno...

You think it's possibly collecting in the leaves and burning the plant? Could the lights be compounding this?
I read an article that said it takes quite a bit of chloramine or chlorine to effect a plant.

My wheels are just spinning now..meh.

Your GZ is looking a lot like my Northern Lights did,I never did 100% figure
out what was wrong-Too much K is what I think did it, but I don't know for sure.
I did find out that the plant doesn't have to be pretty to get you stoned,though...
painful to look at, but a pleasure to smoke....
It is a bit distressing when your plant's broken and you can't fix it,but it (evidently) happens every now and then,and the good thing is that it doesn't seem to mess with the buds.

Could the lights be compounding this?
Seems like only the topmost leaves would be affected if it were the lights

You think it's possibly collecting in the leaves and burning the plant? Could the lights be compounding this?
I read an article that said it takes quite a bit of chloramine or chlorine to effect a plant.

My wheels are just spinning now..meh.

I dunno... I don't know enough about chloramine and it's effects. I hear all the time to neutralize it first though. I look at the obvious. MC is used everywhere. Plenty of us use it and have not seen the reactions your have shown. Some have grown in DWC, coco, hempy as you know, and of course ffof and I have yet to encounter anything but nute burn from overfeeding.
It's something to do with your environment since it appears to be all plants. You had issues with hempy and you switched to ffof to try and correct the issues. Is it possible the same thing was happening in hempy?

I dunno... I don't know enough about chloramine and it's effects. I hear all the time to neutralize it first though. I look at the obvious. MC is used everywhere. Plenty of us use it and have not seen the reactions your have shown. Some have grown in DWC, coco, hempy as you know, and of course ffof and I have yet to encounter anything but nute burn from overfeeding.
It's something to do with your environment since it appears to be all plants. You had issues with hempy and you switched to ffof to try and correct the issues. Is it possible the same thing was happening in hempy?
I had crispy leaves but only at the very top of the plants. They were very close to the lights so I thought it was straight up light burn.

How do you stay so positive dear?:love:
She's hard for me to look at but I'm going to take great joy in murdering her. :thumb:
I'll be happy once my jars are full.
Haha! Have you looked at the reject from Kings Pet Cemetery I'm growing? I'm totally on board with the murder! We have about a week with any luck. She's still putting out pistols so I'm good with that. Think Charlie Brown but with pretty good nugs.

Soooooooo

Maybe try some $1.25 RO....freaking RO auto correct!!!!!.....water at the grocery store or gas station

Just an idea some reallllly reallllly smart guy suggested:cool:

Haha! Have you looked at the reject from Kings Pet Cemetery I'm growing? I'm totally on board with the murder! We have about a week with any luck. She's still putting out pistols so I'm good with that. Think Charlie Brown but with pretty good nugs.
Yeah, but you knew yours was going to be a drama queen of the highest caliber.

It's all about the nuggage!

Stone is right, once you trim the leaves off, you’ll never even know there was a problem. I really let my Alaskan Purple go to sh** for the 2nd half of blooming (bad grower!), but the buds are fine. What a mystery that GZ is, and she’s so much worse off than the other two is what makes me so confused.

Soooooooo

Maybe try some $1.25 to water at the grocery store or gas station

Just an idea some reallllly reallllly smart guy suggested:cool:
Who is this guy?I bet he's handsome too. Sounds like a winner.:battingeyelashes:
Mr.G just got the water talk. I'm putting something in the works.

Stone is right, once you trim the leaves off, you’ll never even know there was a problem. I really let my Alaskan Purple go to sh** for the 2nd half of blooming (bad grower!), but the buds are fine. What a mystery that GZ is, and she’s so much worse off than the other two is what makes me so confused.
She's my spirit plant.:thumb:

Yeah, but you knew yours was going to be a drama queen of the highest caliber.

It's all about the nuggage!
I'm still a head case about these things. Yes Nuggage is The Word! Funny thing about me. I expected her to grow perfect in the new soil. I took the blame for feeding ma badly. Well I did but the three others didn't suffer like her. :rolleyes: :Rasta:

Phew some.catching upndone now , sort of..lol
on the chloramine issue , i use " tap safe" for aquaruims. it kills off the chlorine and chloramine on contact but doesnt harm beenies at all and is good for fish so gave it a go. does the trick and only a few drops per 10ltres. Must be a similar product that side of the pond for making water fish safe. No standing time either, just drip and go.

I really try to stay away from aquarium dechlorinators. There are many that contain formaldehyde and other stuff.

I'm a fish keeper. I've read all sorts of stuff about them.

We have chloramine in our tap here. I give it to the plants. They are fine. I don't let it set out or bubble it beforehand.

Chloramine is heavier than chlorine, and cheaper, stays in water better.

I would avoid commercial dechlorinators as well. They bind with other stuff as well.

We have chloramine in our tap here. I give it to the plants. They are fine. I don't let it set out or bubble it beforehand.

Chloramine is heavier than chlorine, and cheaper, stays in water better.

I would avoid commercial dechlorinators as well. They bind with other stuff as well.
Yup, they add ammonia to chlorine to stabilize it.
I agree, the dechlor products can bind heavy metals IIRC.

I'm super stubborn and want to use my tap. I don't have problems with any other plants. Just the three in the tent.

Back
Top Bottom