Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Never tried the gag myself. I need my mouth free for other stuff....like smoochin.
Haha, OK well have a good smoochin' day then :)

According to mrs D “the safety word is HELLLLPPP!!!” :laughtwo:
That word doesn't work. The neighbors call 9-1-1. I looked pretty funny when the firemen broke down the door. I use the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious so nobody gets concerned.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that the GZ especially didn't care for the last few feedings. Ugh.
She's a crispy critter and she consumed a large amount of leaves. Buds are swelling but mama ain't drinking.

What are GZ's trich's looking like? Is the chop window open?
Partly cloudy with a chance of making it to the window. Lol.
Realistically she has a week or two left. She's at 50 days since pistils and she is supposed to go 55-65 days. She still has some white pistils on her.

Well I would go back to just regular feeding VG...nothing seems to make her better and worse as you say. Hopefully you can chop soon lke stoneotter said.
She's not drinking so I probably will only have to feed her once more. She could probably just take regular water at that point.

I would just flush the heck out of it. Skip a couple feedings.

I think this is why I can't get over it being a lockout and not just a nute issue. We're overfeeding in areas that she doesn't need but not getting what she should. Sorry I couldn't have been more help :(
I really though douching her would have helped.
I've driven myself insane trying to figure this out so don't feel bad.

For next grow, you might consider something like this:
It's relatively inexpensive and seems to have done a good job for me this year.

I'll contact the extension service for my county and see if they have some pertinent info about my water supply. I can do some testing but I don't have anything to measure salt content.
The water report that I found online was lacking.

Not to influence you because all the work everyone's been doing looks to have been great. I just see a plant that's going to make it. It's a fine looking plant.
How do you stay so positive dear?:love:
She's hard for me to look at but I'm going to take great joy in murdering her. :thumb:
I'll be happy once my jars are full.

Back
Top Bottom