Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Yes it does, when I ran RO water I had constant deficiencies
Yeah, I'm not sure what to do about this.

Man, am I an idiot. I have friends that keep reef tanks. I should be talking to that crew. I bet they know the starting salinity of our local tap.

You can't pull your counties water report? Your not in Michigan (bad joke).

Go for the annual report.
Last report posted was in 2018. It doesn't give much info. Mostly has info about contaminants and turbidity. Nothing on sodium or anything like that.

Last report posted was in 2018. It doesn't give much info. Mostly has info about contaminants and turbidity. Nothing on sodium or anything like that.
what is the list of contaminants?

I really doubt 'sodium' or hard water is specifically contributing to the issues you see in three plants. It could be. But I am willing to bet general 'salt' build up in pots by people like me (ever see the outside of my smart pots?) who use synthetics is a hell of a lot higher than any 30ppm allowed in a muni water supply.

My guess based on experience. Any water sample containing arsenic will also contain higher than normal amounts of co2.

I like how they show the govts 1 z value confidence interval for lead and copper. So cute.

Anyway, maybe the strain just requires more of something. Some strains are like that....picky as anything. Is it all one strain?

OMG Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam, Spike and Tyke, Chip and Dale, Pepe LePew, Popeye? All part of my soul.
Witch Hazel, Wile E. Coyote.
I should show you toy collection someday. My kids are jealous.

Back
Top Bottom