ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Have a Bud-a-rrific Weekend Cron

Thanks Dani Same to you :high-five:

Mr. Cronic,
Another weedend is upon us. Have a great one, my friend.

ah My Friend Never shall it be the weed end lol you have a Great one too man

Good Morning all, poppin in to say hi :thumb:

High Heady :high-five:

Happy Sativaday Chronic. ;)

Thanks Stealth Happy Sativaday to you too man

:high-five: good Sativaday to you I am just breezing by an thought I would say OMG wonderful things to come:bravo:
just over 2 weeks left on chemdawg :thumb:
[/QUOTE]

well as of tomorrow will be 2 weeks
thanks Jaga
I took a couple pics tonight just before and at lights out more pics of everything tomorrow for res change day
sorry no jokes lately I been tired lol

Chronic rest of the Weekend to all and May The Chronics Be With YOU !

Happy Sativaday to ya brotha cronic.

Hey Brotha Happy Sativaday to you too man

couple pics Bee

DSC027395.JPG

DSC027406.JPG

DSC027413.JPG

Have a Great Skunkday Tomorrow Brotha Bee

Happy sunny weed day Cronic:thumb:

joke:

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink, and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all over the place, eating everything behind the bar. Then the monkey jumps on to the pool table and swallows a billiard ball.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Your monkey just ate the cue ball off my pool table -- whole!"

"Sorry," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. I'll pay for everything."

The man finishes his drink, pays and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar with his pet monkey, again. He orders a drink, and the monkey starts running around the bar. The monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"Yeah," replies the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures stuff first."

Nice cola size Cronic.How much time we got left buddy?:thumb:

Thanks Jimmy 2 weeks left as of today the time when its suppose to fill out :thumb:

Hey dude, How's it growin? Hope all is well!

Thanks sweet days going good its growing crowded I need to move veg plants down but I cant lol

Exactley what Beemer said :thumb:

:Namaste:

High Dennise :circle-of-love:

Your garden is looking amazing brotha. :thumb:

Thanks Stealth :thanks:

big buds this round. :bravo:

getting there I did one with the afghan kush skunk I guess no one could see the can behind it :rofl:

looking good mate :thumb:

:peace:

:thanks: Fr3d

some very nice looking bud my friend,

happy munchiday to you buddy,

Thanks Don Happy Skunkday man

Happy sunny weed day Cronic:thumb:

joke:

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink, and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all over the place, eating everything behind the bar. Then the monkey jumps on to the pool table and swallows a billiard ball.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Your monkey just ate the cue ball off my pool table -- whole!"

"Sorry," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. I'll pay for everything."

The man finishes his drink, pays and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar with his pet monkey, again. He orders a drink, and the monkey starts running around the bar. The monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"Yeah," replies the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures stuff first."

that's some funny shit lol

Happy Skunkday JoeDaddy and everyone else
ill post my update after I go through subbed stuff some weird happenings going on

ok finally got through all the subbed stuff lol
gonna eat now and ill post soory for the wait

ok here we go

lets see what do we start with

I guess we can start with chemdawg on its last 2 weeks you can see where it has any damage caused by the lights
im not worried about it
everyone says 2 ft to the tops but I cant get it that far away lol
it is what it is im happy with what I get in the end and isn't that what really matters?

so on with the show chemdawg

DSC027653.JPG

DSC027662.JPG

DSC027673.JPG

DSC027684.JPG

DSC027694.JPG

DSC027704.JPG

DSC027715.JPG

DSC027574.JPG

DSC027582.JPG

DSC027593.JPG

DSC027602.JPG

DSC027612.JPG

DSC027622.JPG

DSC027632.JPG

DSC027643.JPG

ok Holy Grail Kush

its like tall and skinny lol growing with what space she has

DSC027532.JPG

DSC027543.JPG

DSC027553.JPG

DSC027563.JPG

nycd

DSC027473.JPG

DSC027484.JPG

DSC027493.JPG

DSC027504.JPG

DSC027513.JPG

DSC027523.JPG

the og kush clone I threw down into 12/12 last week

DSC027725.JPG

DSC027734.JPG

DSC027744.JPG

okold mom new mom im gonna start flushing old mom for the next 2-3 weeks she got some nute burn here and there and getting close to have to flush anyway so anywho here they are

DSC027442.JPG

DSC027455.JPG

DSC027464.JPG

DSC027982.JPG

ok on to the veg plants lets start with the one I always forget to take pictures of Xtina or the 60 dw x gdp
the messed up thing here is I need to veg these 2 weeks extra I need chemdawg to finish first so there room down there
never vegged this long before and the space as you can see is very limiting well theyre gonna have to fight the light till chemdawg is done
unfortunately

DSC027822.JPG

DSC027874.JPG

DSC027886.JPG

DSC027896.JPG

the color on the roots is from the nutes

DSC027973.JPG

ok on to ogk x gdp

DSC027832.JPG

DSC027904.JPG

DSC027914.JPG

DSC027924.JPG

DSC027963.JPG

on to the clones
have a gdp clone in a container with soil and a chemdawg clone in a cup with soil also the chemdawg cut that's been sitting in the cup of water for what 3 or 4 weeks? is starting to show a root
don't give up on cloning people if it isn't dead it has a chance this sucker has just been sitting in a cup of water under light

DSC027843.JPG

DSC027852.JPG

DSC027864.JPG

DSC027943.JPG

Back
Top Bottom