DSC027433.JPG

DSC027755.JPG

DSC027764.JPG

DSC027774.JPG

DSC027782.JPG

DSC027793.JPG

DSC027955.JPG

DSC027995.JPG

ok wait just a minute now what was that seedling in the cup?
will the answer soon arise? maybe there will be more questions
in one of those group pics on the veg plants with the mom you may see something if you look good maybe that's what the answer is about the seedling in the cup
more pics

DSC027802.JPG

so here it is the seedling where is it you ask?

DSC027814.JPG

it was growing in the new moms pot?
hmmm
strange I don't have seed plants up there droppin seeds

ok so im thinking what did I do with that gdp seed that didn't pop? I just noticed the seedling today lol
was this new okg clone mom here when I had that failed seed? did I throw that gdp seed in there?
what if I didn't where did this mysterious seedling come from?
hmmmm

DSC027932.JPG

ok since I found it in soil there is where it will stay im gonna use it for a parent plant and see what comes out f the clone if its a good female itll be kept if not itll be meeting it fate

peace all Happy Skunked Night

Glad your not busy! You can just take it easy now.........Great pictures,,,,and a new freebie plant.
Folks don't really know how small your area is. The pictures make it look big.
Folks...it's not big at all!
:high-five:

Bonus plant, Nice!

Hey Sweet Thanks man :high-five:

Glad your not busy! You can just take it easy now.........Great pictures,,,,and a new freebie plant.
Folks don't really know how small your area is. The pictures make it look big.
Folks...it's not big at all!
:high-five:

yea its 4x4x5 lol
still not sure what it is or if I threw a failed seed in there for the hail mary lol
Thanks Buddy :Namaste:

edit the top is 4x4x2 and the chemdawg is taking up more than 50% of the space lol

very nice stuff my friend

Thanks man and Thanks for stopping by :thumb:

Mr. Cronic.
Girls in the tent be lookin` good. The island life looks great right now, it`s 13 below zero here, not supposed to get above all day. Have a good Munchday, my friend.

Havent been by in a while chronic very nice. Do you keep your parent plants in soil and dwc the clones?

Hey Dusty Nice to see you dropping by
yes mothers in soil clone in dwc clones not always in dwc tho sometimes ill use a clone for a new mom and grow out the old one
sometimes ill throw it in a small container to flower if I don't have room for a bucket just so I don't throw out a rooted clone lol

Happy Munchday Cron

Once again amazing trees, you will definitely have a good time harvesting!!! I bet the tent smells powerful.

Very nice

it smells very nice just outside the door when I go in I don't notice the smell anymore lol

Mr. Cronic.
Girls in the tent be lookin` good. The island life looks great right now, it`s 13 below zero here, not supposed to get above all day. Have a good Munchday, my friend.

ouch man places like that I can visit but to live bbrrr and the dry air messes my skin up lol

Hi Chronic, the weekend is over and its back to the grind, have a good week.

Yoo too Stealth Have a Nice not too stressful week :thumb:

Looking good Brotha. Your grow is always so colorful and healthy looking. :love: It's nice to find little surprises amongst the forest. Mine sucks right now. I think it's doing it in memory of Fishy. I over fertilized a while back and it doesn't look good. Buds are forming but plants look ugly. Such is life, I have clones vegging in the small tent and they are looking nice but small. Hope you have a great Munchday. :high-five:

I think im catching a cold meh
ok joke time

im gonna have to resort to tasteless jokes soon lol or outrageously offensive jokes lol
anywho here we go

the coach has put together the perfect team for the Detroit lions,
but he cant find a good quarterback. then one night while watching cnn,
he sees a soldier in a Libyan war zone with a truly incredible arm. he throws
a hand grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away. the he throws
another into a passing car going 90mph. so the coach brings him to the states,
teaches him the great game of football, and the lions go on to win the super bowl.
when the coach asks him what he wants, the young man said hed like to call his mother.
"mom." he says into the phone excitedly, "my team won the super bowl!"
"I don't want to talk to you," she says. "but ive won the greatest sporting event in the world!"
he exclaims. "no! let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "there are gunshots all around us, the
neighborhood is a pile of rubble. your two brothers were just beaten within an inch of their lives,
and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!" the old lady pauses, then
tearfully says, "I will never forgive you for making us move to Detroit!!"

After 30 years of being born and raised in MI, I left. The joint ventures with the Japanese automakers in order to phase out the unions left the state in total economic devastation. When I saw the last of the few non-autoworker union jobs going only to people's nephews and friends (usually high school dropouts), that was enough for me. I don't even go back to visit Little Chernobyl (a.k.a. Detroit) anymore. Still root for the Lions (even though it's never going to happen.....) :)

Looking good Brotha. Your grow is always so colorful and healthy looking. :love: It's nice to find little surprises amongst the forest. Mine sucks right now. I think it's doing it in memory of Fishy. I over fertilized a while back and it doesn't look good. Buds are forming but plants look ugly. Such is life, I have clones vegging in the small tent and they are looking nice but small. Hope you have a great Munchday. :high-five:

Anybody ever hear anything about what happened to fish cake?

Hey Brotha Nice to see you Droppin in Thanks man, yea that was strange im still wondering if it was that failed gdp sed I might have to go back in my journal if it was its been a long time its been in there if not I haven't a clue where it would have come from
usually my failed seeds go into a pot outside used for food herbs like rosemary and basil etc.. lol
your grow will get better you always have some beautiful plants :thumb:

Wow!!.....:yahoo:

Thank you Dennise :circle-of-love:

I'll take the sprout :)

Hey Br I may backtrack in the journal a bit and see if I can track the seed if it aint the gdp then its a mystery seed in the ffof soil lol

Anybody ever hear anything about what happened to fish cake?

I haven't Been wondering tho he didn't like the move he had to do so I don't know whats going on

Happy PackedTentFullofStickyBuds Day, Cronic! :bravo:

Thanks CannaMeds :thanks:

Looking like a freaking jungle in there Cronic! As usual keep up the good work man! Have a fantastic smokintokin day!

:thanks: Bp Have a Great Munchnight man
And to you and everyone a Great Chronic Tokerday Tomorrow :thumb:

Hey Cronic I just started my next journal about a month ago since my last one was ending. It's nothing special I'm just starting 6 seeds I don't even know what they are. But I really don't know what I'm gonna do with them. Top them lst them or just grow normal. But you can see it in my sig. Stop and let me know what you think or any suggestions I'm willing to play with all these plants in different techniques. I just hope they are all females

Hey Cronic I just started my next journal about a month ago since my last one was ending. It's nothing special I'm just starting 6 seeds I don't even know what they are. But I really don't know what I'm gonna do with them. Top them lst them or just grow normal. But you can see it in my sig. Stop and let me know what you think or any suggestions I'm willing to play with all these plants in different techniques. I just hope they are all females

cool im there :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom