ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Mr. Cronic,
Have a good 5th day of the week. Burn one for me.
A teenager when you used "Big Bamboo" papers huh ?
Think that was the 70`s.
Got back from `Nam in 1970.
Saw them 2 in an old movie theater, great acoustics, sat in 1st row of the balcony.
All they brought out w/them was a wooden chair.
laughed our asses off.
:thumb::high-five::tokin:

nah for me was early mid 80's but I did get to see tommy chong when he came by with his marijuanalogs show :high-five:
funny as shit and even tried to get someone to throw some weed on the stage telling everyone how wherever they go people throw weed on the stage lol.
funny ass shit too cause during the show someone behind us we was down on the first row lol was burning one we could smell it and so could tommy you could see him looking around and smelling was funny shit man, like where is it lol
Good weed to you yooper

I cant wait until my Tent looks as full and Happy as yours does. :goodjob:

they will Jax sooner than you know :thumb:

:passitleft: Howdy Cronic....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise :circle-of-love:

In due time Jax. It happens quicker than you know it.

yep agreed

Plants are looking good as usual cronic! Have a good weekend coming up :thumb:

Thanks Bp You Have a great upcoming weekend yourself and a happy aloha Friday freeweed day :thumb:

here some comedy for cronic lol

Vine
Vine
Vine
Vine
Vine

you just reminded me I been forgetting the jokes lol
ill do one tomorrow night my eyes are tired tonight im gonna sneak in a taste of the just yesterday bottled ogk clone from the 2 gallon airpot
its pretty smooth I already tried lol it is different than hydro I always used to think so from when I used to smoke the soil grown stuff then hydro came out the buds looked awesome and everything but it wasn't the same as a soil grown plant now its confirmed
the taste of or harshness of the plant is different from soil to hydro
do you own test id like any opinions :thumb:
Thanks for dropping in Br and everyone Good Weed and Chronic dreams :thumb:

ok I got my hit in now im gonna throw up a few pics from couple days ago and today
as soon as I get it on my pc :rofl:

DSC027265.JPG

DSC027274.JPG

DSC027288.JPG

DSC027293.JPG

DSC027303.JPG

DSC027313.JPG

DSC027322.JPG

DSC027333.JPG

ok todays

DSC027343.JPG

DSC027356.JPG

DSC027364.JPG

DSC027376.JPG

DSC027386.JPG

just over 2 weeks left on chemdawg :thumb:

I don't mean to be lazy, but your journal is pretty expansive. That's a good thing.

Would you be so kind to mention, if possible, your nutrient brand?

I'm currently working with Botanicare Kind. I'm really liking it. Seems to be 2 X's more concentrated compared to my previous brand. Less water and B.S. equates to a lower cost for me, the grower.

I don't mean to be lazy, but your journal is pretty expansive. That's a good thing.

I'm currently working with Botanicare Kind. I'm really liking it. Seems to be 2 X's more concentrated compared to my previous brand. Less water and B.S. equates to a lower cost for me, the grower.

I use Botanicare in soil and have for while....does the trick for me.

Mr. Chronic,
His garden be lookin` good, his picture takin` be lookin` good, he be da man. A good Fryday, Frieday or whatever day to you and yours.

"ill do one tomorrow night my eyes are tired tonight im gonna sneak in a taste of the just yesterday bottled ogk clone from the 2 gallon airpot
its pretty smooth I already tried lol it is different than hydro I always used to think so from when I used to smoke the soil grown stuff then hydro came out the buds looked awesome and everything but it wasn't the same as a soil grown plant now its confirmed
the taste of or harshness of the plant is different from soil to hydro"

which is more harsh? chemdawg takes FOREVER to ripen.

Happy Fryday cronic. it's looking good :circle-of-love:

yea im using botanicare also pure blend pro grow and pro bloom supplemented with silica blast and in bloom with massive and hydroplex
cal mag only if needed that about all I use the only one not botanicare is the massive I use it in place for the sweet product they have listed on the feed chart leaflet I have
I like it it works and I can even be cheap and only use the 2 part with the pro grow and pro bloom
but I get better results with the little more advanced feed schedule :thumb:

I use Botanicare in soil and have for while....does the trick for me.

:thumb:

Looking great Chronic.Any plan's for that extra space you have in veg tent?

well right now now I may add another mother or 2 but cant veg anymore until space opens up down below and I can drop one of these or both of these plants in veg now down its already pushing the light up lol

Mr. Chronic,
His garden be lookin` good, his picture takin` be lookin` good, he be da man. A good Fryday, Frieday or whatever day to you and yours.

Thanks man and I like to call it Freeweed day :thumb:

I need to get me some LED lights and bring down my electrical cost's. Garden is looking great as always Cronic. Happy Friday :smokin:

Thank you Dyold :Namaste:

"ill do one tomorrow night my eyes are tired tonight im gonna sneak in a taste of the just yesterday bottled ogk clone from the 2 gallon airpot
the taste of or harshness of the plant is different from soil to hydro"

which is more harsh? chemdawg takes FOREVER to ripen.

yea it seems slow according to what the info says its a 9 weeks bloom plant but lots of white hairs ill just check trichs on the chemdawg
as theres only 2 weeks left supposedly but shes fattening up nicely
the hydro seems a bit harsher but I can deal with it faster growth faster harvest more buds lol

Very Stonerific :bravo:

Thanks Rx :thumb::Namaste:

Happy Frieday cron, I see you made up some ground on her today!:thumb:

Thanks Trichs Happy Freeweed day to you too man
id like to hope but don't wanna get my hopes up lol

Happy Friday, HempHog! ;)

Aloha

Aloha back to you there CannaMeds Chronic Weekend and Weed to you

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :goodluck: her lead got diminished today, you better go Lobby ssome more &

welcome some new members, or tell those people that join here just to ask a question, not in my yard!

I just gently slammed a noob with 121 views & 0 repiles, I replied with the "no intro?" = "no answer" :peace:

:rofl:
I just like to help hell if KJC was on that list hed win for sure hes everywhere it seems lol

Happy Fryday cronic. it's looking good :circle-of-love:

Brotha Bee aloha Brother and Thanks Chronic Weekend and weed to you
hows the girls doing?

Mr. Cronic,
Another weedend is upon us. Have a great one, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom