ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Hope your having a sweet Tokerday my Brotha. :high-five:

Mr. Cronic,
It`s Weednesday, it`s Hump Day, it`s, it`s, it`s, ah shit, have a good one

PS,
Got to thinking about that Cheech & Chong album, gave ya wrong name. Try "Big Bamboo", think it`ll work better.

Your tent is always a pretty mess :)

Love it! Fill that space man! Hm... :hmmmm: there is still some room above the light... ;)

No doubt! That lil' tent is always a crazy jungle. I never fail to smile when I see it bursting to the seams with nugs - and it ALWAYS seems to be bursting at the seams with nugs....

Good tokersday Cronic:circle-of-love:

sorry guys I missed yesterday I was just I dunno lazy I guess and tired
Happy Weednsday Brother Jaga

Your tent is always a pretty mess :)

Love it! Fill that space man! Hm... :hmmmm: there is still some room above the light... ;)

lol
Hey Buddy good to see you stopping by man
actually the lights mounted to the bars across the top lol as tight as I can get em
and thank you man I appreciate the kindness

Mr. Cronic,
Twotokeday ? A good one to you, my friend.

Same to you Yooper but I missed tokerday so here I am Weednsday have a great night man

Hope your having a sweet Tokerday my Brotha. :high-five:

Brotha Bee My man
I was kinda out of it yesterday oh yea I mentioned I was lazy earlier only because I was running around all day and till night lol
Have a Great Night Brotha

Nice update! That old mom is adorable. One of my close friends took a vacation to Hawaii and fell in love with a girl. I think he will be moving there now! I am sad he will be gone, but happy for him too. I will come see you too when I go for a trip :)

Thanks Rain
Theres a few of us round here we can all have a pow wow and some smokes :thumb:

High..:ciao: beautiful as always in there.....:circle-of-love:

Thank you very Much Dennise Very Kind of you Great evening to you

Mr. Cronic,
It`s Weednesday, it`s Hump Day, it`s, it`s, it`s, ah shit, have a good one

PS,
Got to thinking about that Cheech & Chong album, gave ya wrong name. Try "Big Bamboo", think it`ll work better.

I actually bought big bamboo rolling paper when I was a teenager I wont go into what year it was lol
Happy Weednsday man

Hi Chronic :ciao:

Happy Weedsday.

Sent you a PM

got it man hope you got the reply
maybe you can do a stopover for a day or two that be sweet :thumb:

No doubt! That lil' tent is always a crazy jungle. I never fail to smile when I see it bursting to the seams with nugs - and it ALWAYS seems to be bursting at the seams with nugs....

Thanks a lot Pj I try to keep it going but every once in awhile it looks kinda sad with only 1 or 2 plants in there lol

Aloha Chronic! :allgood:

Aloha CannaMeds good weed to you :high-five:

Mr. Cronic,
Have a good 5th day of the week. Burn one for me.
A teenager when you used "Big Bamboo" papers huh ?
Think that was the 70`s.
Got back from `Nam in 1970.
Saw them 2 in an old movie theater, great acoustics, sat in 1st row of the balcony.
All they brought out w/them was a wooden chair.
laughed our asses off.
:thumb::high-five::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom