ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

wheres the pics chrondawgmillionaire?

The pics shall be up tomorrow after I wake my butt up and do res change
should be up before lunch my time, I like to use the water in the early am since its a lot cooler for my res change

Do ya know what the corn chip said to the potato chip? Free to lay......hahahaha :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: (that's all I got)

...........................................:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Cronic Budtasticlly great day cant wait to see the pictures:thumb:

Hey Jaga Nice to see you and everyone else dropping by update tomorrow after res change :thumb:

Good evening weed cronic. Hope your weekend is going good for you and the family.

Hey Brotha Bee Family is great I hope your is also and hope your Weekend is a great one also
for me its kind of a usual nothing to do weekend lol except tomorrow for res change day
im gonna have to pull some branches down more but I think this will be the last time I have to
with only 3 weeks left lol its not stretching anymore finally lol

Hey Chronic! Hope your world is green and good!

OMM talking about the stars in your sky has got me wanting! I'm going to Mexico in March, so it's not all bad! Still.....

Want me to water your plant?

im not sure if it needs has it been raining your way?

Hey Chronic! Hope your world is green and good!

OMM talking about the stars in your sky has got me wanting! I'm going to Mexico in March, so it's not all bad! Still.....

Thanks Sweet yea its been kinda clear for a day or 2 at night
but lots of lights so you cant see everything good just the bright ones

ok here we go

"why do you iron your bra when you have nothing to put into it?" asked the husband snidely.
"I iron your shorts don't I?" retorted the wife.

new male horror movie "chain saw vasectomy."

the gynecologist stuck his head up after the examination. "im sorry, miss," he said, "but
removing that vibrator is going to involve a very lengthy and delicate operation."
"im not sure I can afford it," sighed the young woman on the examining table.
"why don't you just replace the batteries?"

one more well maybe 2

did you hear about the little boy who, while passing his parents bedroom, stared in and said,
"and you have the nerve to slap me for sucking my thumb!"

an old whore walks into a bar with a parrot on her finger. "ill fuck the first guy here who can guess this parrots weight!"
after a long silence a drunk in the back yells out, "five hundred pounds!"
"close enough!"

im not sure if it needs has it been raining your way?

Thanks Sweet yea its been kinda clear for a day or 2 at night
but lots of lights so you cant see everything good just the bright ones

I'll check on her later today.

Mr. Chronic,
Good Skunkday morning to ya, the laugh miester. What a way to start the day, laughing while you wake and bake.

I'll check on her later today.

Thanks Buddy Have a Great Day when you wake up :thumb:

Top of the bud to you my beach buddy Brother:circle-of-love:

Top of the day to you too Brother Jaga :circle-of-love:

What do you call a Blonde that Dyes her Hair Black?

"Artificial Intelligence"

:idea:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr. Chronic,
Good Skunkday morning to ya, the laugh miester. What a way to start the day, laughing while you wake and bake.

:high-five: what a way to wake up glad you stopped by to get a laugh :thumb:

ok guys update coming up after I do res change just got up a little while ago its lik e8:15 am be a couple hrs at least
maybe a few but itll be up
I gotta take one out move stuff around on top of res change cause its getting tight in there so I have to figure out hot to make
it fit better since 1 buckets going down and the 2 gallon airpots comin out
that ones gonna give a measly yield but it was only thrown in the pot to flower so as not to throw away the clone
so a little stash out of it which is what I expected out of that and is what ill get
I figure that way even if I got other shit going ill still have a little og kush

ok anywho im rambling now so im gonna get movin so I can update later

Hi Chronic, what's up, have a good day. :ciao:

heya Stealth nothing much just res change day update after I do this replies
gonna check subbed journals after usually I used to do the subbed first but the list is so big now ill post my update first
You Have a Great Day too Man

Howdy Cronic...:ciao::ciao::ciao:

High Dennise :thumb:

Happy Skunkday Hog!:thumb:

Hey Relaxed Thanks Man Same to you :high-five:

Happy Skunkday cronic. :popcorn:

Brotha what is up Happy Skunkday to you too man updates in a few Have a Great Day :thumb:

How's the garden, Cronic? Green and sticky, I bet! lol Enjoy your skunkday...

heya CannaMeds its still green :rofl: Thanks You Have a Great Skunkday too :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom