ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

ok lets see where shall we start?

hmmmm

lets start with chemdawg really sativa-ish

so depending on how close to the light where the top is if there is damage from the light but I aint worried about it too much its not the first time I had a tall plant that didn't wanna be convinced to stay short

DSC026936.JPG

DSC026942.JPG

DSC026956.JPG

DSC026964.JPG

DSC026975.JPG

DSC026985.JPG

DSC026996.JPG

DSC027005.JPG

DSC027174.JPG

ok on to NYCD

DSC026893.JPG

DSC026905.JPG

DSC026913.JPG

DSC026925.JPG

ok HGK bit of super cropping

DSC027014.JPG

DSC027023.JPG

DSC027033.JPG

DSC027046.JPG

DSC027054.JPG

DSC027063.JPG

DSC027073.JPG

ok the clone in the 2 gallon airpot that I yanked after I was done with everything and the new ogk clone going into 12/12

DSC026846.JPG

DSC026854.JPG

DSC026864.JPG

DSC026874.JPG

DSC027084.JPG

DSC027095.JPG

DSC027103.JPG

DSC027116.JPG

on to old mom new mom

DSC026883.JPG

DSC027144.JPG

DSC027154.JPG

DSC027164.JPG

DSC027195.JPG

the ogk x gdp sorry I forgot to take a pic of Xtina no worries shes tiny looking like its pulling to the 60 dw

DSC027183.JPG

a couple clones a ogk and a chemdawg

DSC027203.JPG

DSC027215.JPG

DSC027224.JPG

ok group Photos

DSC026836.JPG

DSC027126.JPG

DSC027134.JPG

DSC027233.JPG

DSC027245.JPG

DSC027253.JPG

ok hope you all enjoy on to subbed list now lol after a short break

OH baby OH baby OH baby cronic it is good so good. :cheer::cheer::bravo::thumb::cheer::cheer: Your upcoming harvest is going to be a good one. :cheer::cheer::bravo::thumb::cheer::cheer:

Mr. Cronic,
Very nice garden you have growing there. Several different strains....I like.

OH baby OH baby OH baby cronic it is good so good. :cheer::cheer::bravo::thumb::cheer::cheer: Your upcoming harvest is going to be a good one. :cheer::cheer::bravo::thumb::cheer::cheer:

Thanks Brotha I hope it is :circle-of-love:

Nice update, looks like a bit of leaf /bud burn on one plant.

yea from the light unavoidable unless I chop it shorter but not gonna do that just let it go and grow
its almost done 3 more weeks

You sure do got some purty gals in there Chronic........:circle-of-love:

Thank You Dennise :circle-of-love:

Mr. Cronic,
Very nice garden you have growing there. Several different strains....I like.

up in smoke that's where I wanna be
thanks Yooper yea I like variety and checking out different strains which I still got a lot of different seeds to go through in time :thumb:

Nice pics Chron! Your ladies look great:)

oh shit I missed the little multi quote on your post there Sweet sorry man
Thanks a lot appreciate it :Namaste:

Very nice update Chronic, your plants are looking great as usual.;)

I went to my grow tonight for a quick visit to make sure my OG Kush seedling rockwool is moist enough. Everything's good, she's started on her third set of leaves and is starting to look much healthier than the last update. My Blue Mystic is really starting to explode with growth also, she's only a couple of inches from the screen, and the Widow is looking very frosty, only 5 more days til the big chop for her. ;)

Cya soon. :ciao:

Very nice update Chronic, your plants are looking great as usual.;)

I went to my grow tonight for a quick visit to make sure my OG Kush seedling rockwool is moist enough. Everything's good, she's started on her third set of leaves and is starting to look much better than the last update. My Blue Mystic is really starting to explode with growth, she's only a couple of inches from the screen, and the Widow is looking very frosty, only 5 more days til the big chop for her. ;)

Cya soon. :ciao:

woohoo gonna have some lovely pics soon to look at in your journal :thumb:
Thnaks for stopping by

CHH

I have to assume your plants are beautiful... I did not look yet. Just stopping to tell you to have a great day.

I hear ya about them getting alittle outta hand and having to do atad of super cropping. I have a Marion Berry going I used as a X-mas tree. So I left her untopped and she got like 3'+ by Xmas. Didn't take long and she's almost 5'. Add another foot for the pot and add another 2' for lights don't leave a lot of room with a 8' ceiling. Super cropping was all I could do. Man I think she got to hot getting up to 82-83 max, and I do know she's a cold weather low light plant and probably isn't really enjoying my 1500 watt HSP lights so she hermied. I have a sister going in there that hasn't but then she's a tad smaller than the other.
Great Looking garden you got growing on++ Keepem Green

♫♫♫ ALL I SEE IS GREEN, GREEN, no matter what, I got green on my mind, I can't never get enough… ♫♫♫

Nicer and nicer each update Cron

Reps +

thanks a lot Dani :Namaste:

CHH

I have to assume your plants are beautiful... I did not look yet. Just stopping to tell you to have a great day.

Thanks for dropping by Buck :high-five:

Hey Chronic, what's your take on TopLED lights?

They are way cheap so it I'm pretty skeptical, but they are way cheap so I'm very interested. If you have a second would you take a look at give me your two cents?

Mars II 900w
Reflector led grow light
Saquare LED grow light 324x3w

Feel free to PM me if that is a more favorable way to answer.
Thanks dude!

ill go take a look
I believe BID and Icemud are using those atm and they are saying good things about them
seems like they aren't getting any light/hardware issues going on so it seems reliable
im just wondering if something is wrong is it easy to get warranty repairs or replacements

Yup just what Bee said its good MMMmmmvery good:peace:

Thanks Brotha Jaga :thumb:

I hear ya about them getting alittle outta hand and having to do atad of super cropping. I have a Marion Berry going I used as a X-mas tree. So I left her untopped and she got like 3'+ by Xmas. Didn't take long and she's almost 5'. Add another foot for the pot and add another 2' for lights don't leave a lot of room with a 8' ceiling. Super cropping was all I could do. Man I think she got to hot getting up to 82-83 max, and I do know she's a cold weather low light plant and probably isn't really enjoying my 1500 watt HSP lights so she hermied. I have a sister going in there that hasn't but then she's a tad smaller than the other.
Great Looking garden you got growing on++ Keepem Green

wow indoor monsters my top height in the tents only 5'
Thanks Norcali Have a Great night

Sweet update, CronDawgHempHawg!

:goodjob:

Have some growin' reps

Thanks for stoppin by and the reps CannaMeds :Namaste:

I would like to invite everyone to J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

went over and subbed for the ride J6k :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom