ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

mr. cronic,
Congrats for being nominated for THE "MOTM". Count one from me. Peace.

I do carpenter work or I go diving for octopus since I don't have a real job atm which is a carpenter but if I can pick up small jobs to make money to keep me going till I got a real job then why not
as far as the fishing right now bit difficult expense is high I wish I had the cash to switch to a diesel it would save some expense at least on fuel the maintenance would be higher but lower operating costs just through fuel would help
using gas it gets expensive to go out its a gamble theres no guarantee
so if im working I dont mind fishing on the weekends cause if I don't catch enough to make expenses im not worried cause im working and I can cover it lol right now without even unemployment I cant take the gamble anywho im starting to ramble
Happy Tokerday Everyone :thumb:

WoW Im sure its a hard job (diving for the octopus & the fishing) I knew a carpenter for a long while an he moved to Portugal
Then we lost touch any how I wasnt trying to be nosey an I am sorry for any imposition on my part. But I simply love the idea of the life you live
what I Mean is it may be tough but its gonna keep you fit an hopefully always have some worck
HAPPY WEEDS DAY to ya Chronic :circle-of-love:[/QUOTE]

hopefully ill get something going here soon Happy Weednsday to you too Jaga :circle-of-love::Namaste:

Congrat's again Chronic.MOTM nominee.:bravo:

:thanks: J6k :Namaste:

Congrats from me too Cronic! Good luck and happy Weednesday to you. :circle-of-love:

Same to you Canna :thumb::circle-of-love:

mr. cronic,
Congrats for being nominated for THE "MOTM". Count one from me. Peace.

:thanks: Yooper :Namaste::circle-of-love:

HuMmmmmmm:goodjob::grinjoint::popcorn::):reading420magazine::party::yahoo:

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::Namaste::thanks::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Howzit Chronic :surf: Looks like you got the Dankness going on over here :cough: Happy Weedsday :rollit:

Thanks Dyold Happy Weednsday to you to man :thumb:

Plants are looking great Cronic! Have a great humpday! :thumb: And congrats on the MoTM Nominee

:thanks::thanks: thanks a lot Bp Happy Herbday To you too man

Congrats on another nomination Chronic. ;)

Thanks Stealth :thanks::Namaste:

The camel called for you Cronic....he said:
"Happy HEMP Daaaeeey"

yea I saw him but he ran off with the weed that crazy camel

I think im catching a cold meh
ok joke time

im gonna have to resort to tasteless jokes soon lol or outrageously offensive jokes lol
anywho here we go

the coach has put together the perfect team for the Detroit lions,
but he cant find a good quarterback. then one night while watching cnn,
he sees a soldier in a Libyan war zone with a truly incredible arm. he throws
a hand grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away. the he throws
another into a passing car going 90mph. so the coach brings him to the states,
teaches him the great game of football, and the lions go on to win the super bowl.
when the coach asks him what he wants, the young man said hed like to call his mother.
"mom." he says into the phone excitedly, "my team won the super bowl!"
"I don't want to talk to you," she says. "but ive won the greatest sporting event in the world!"
he exclaims. "no! let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "there are gunshots all around us, the
neighborhood is a pile of rubble. your two brothers were just beaten within an inch of their lives,
and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!" the old lady pauses, then
tearfully says, "I will never forgive you for making us move to Detroit!!"

my peanut butter?
its like midnight here right now lol
thanks man I will after I wake up
but ill have a budtastic sleep after I well I wont go there lol
keep your minds out of the gutter
or maybe get in deeper

got you thinking huh
lol
what boredom will do :rofl:

:surf:

I think im catching a cold meh
ok joke time

im gonna have to resort to tasteless jokes soon lol or outrageously offensive jokes lol
anywho here we go

the coach has put together the perfect team for the Detroit lions,
but he cant find a good quarterback. then one night while watching cnn,
he sees a soldier in a Libyan war zone with a truly incredible arm. he throws
a hand grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away. the he throws
another into a passing car going 90mph. so the coach brings him to the states,
teaches him the great game of football, and the lions go on to win the super bowl.
when the coach asks him what he wants, the young man said hed like to call his mother.
"mom." he says into the phone excitedly, "my team won the super bowl!"
"I don't want to talk to you," she says. "but ive won the greatest sporting event in the world!"
he exclaims. "no! let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "there are gunshots all around us, the
neighborhood is a pile of rubble. your two brothers were just beaten within an inch of their lives,
and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!" the old lady pauses, then
tearfully says, "I will never forgive you for making us move to Detroit!!"

mr. cronic,
This joke for a laugh is ok. But for some it`s heart breaking to see where you grew up and lived turned into a virtual war zone. I`m not from Detroit, but from Flint, 60 miles north. Flint used to be referred to as "Little Detroit", now it`s referred to, as our governor said, the " Murder Capitol". I`m a retired firefighter from Flint. Lived there all my life, until retirement. I know how it was then, you can`t imagine how bad it is now. It`s so sad. That being said, let`s talk about something important. It`s not if, but when my DETROIT LIONS win the Super Bowl, all of us life long fans will have the last laugh. Peace brother.

Just a fast drive thru Hog. Cool of the MOTH nomination. GL and hope you win. Hope you don't feel bad but I'm not one to do the voting thing myself. Seen alittle drama over them contests so I just stay clear of them. I did enter one once, but that was it. But I do like to take a gander and see what's going on with them. Best of luck and I hope the gardens are doing great. Keepem Green

mr. cronic,
This joke for a laugh is ok. But for some it`s heart breaking to see where you grew up and lived turned into a virtual war zone. I`m not from Detroit, but from Flint, 60 miles north. Flint used to be referred to as "Little Detroit", now it`s referred to, as our governor said, the " Murder Capitol". I`m a retired firefighter from Flint. Lived there all my life, until retirement. I know how it was then, you can`t imagine how bad it is now. It`s so sad. That being said, let`s talk about something important. It`s not if, but when my DETROIT LIONS win the Super Bowl, all of us life long fans will have the last laugh. Peace brother.

sorry man chalk it up to naivety I don't know much about those areas and pulled the joke out of a mag don't mean to offend anyone

Just a fast drive thru Hog. Cool of the MOTH nomination. GL and hope you win. Hope you don't feel bad but I'm not one to do the voting thing myself. Seen alittle drama over them contests so I just stay clear of them. I did enter one once, but that was it. But I do like to take a gander and see what's going on with them. Best of luck and I hope the gardens are doing great. Keepem Green

Hey Norcali no worries man and thanks also thanks for stopping by Happy Thurweed day man :thumb:

ok so lets post some pics my 600 gph air pump was making weird noises was forced to replace it even tho
I cant afford it lol I cant afford my plants dying on me if the pump fails is what I cant afford
so now I got about a 900 gph one cause both stores were sold out of the 600 gph one
switched it all out and actually fixed the noise on the 600 lol so now I got a smaller spare
ill leave the 900 for now cause it has a 6 way splitter instead of a 4 way splitter like the 600
but way more air even tho I got 2 more outlet ports, the water looks like its boiling now
and instead of 2-1-1 as in 2 lines in one bucket 1 line and 1 line in the others now I got dual lines on all 3 buckets
with the amount of air coming out I could probably run with just 1 in each bucket but I don't have room or enough lights for 6 buckets in flower lol
so anywho I think the 600 is a bit worn also its almost 2 years old I think the diaphragm needs to be changed
the airflow was looking kind of weak compared to when it was new
the only thing I don't like is im doubling my wattage on this new pump
my old one was 18 watts this one runs on 35 watts I feel like im going backwards im trying to save energy not use more lol

ok so anywho im gonna upload some pics in a few

DSC026754.JPG

DSC026765.JPG

DSC026775.JPG

DSC026785.JPG

DSC026794.JPG

DSC026804.JPG

DSC026814.JPG

DSC026823.JPG

Back
Top Bottom