ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Really nice images! Lovely ladies too

Brotha now that is looking so good. the mother is incredible. You are going to be a happy cronic come harvest time. :goodjob:

You gotta backed house buddy.That chemdawg is insane.:bravo:

Thanks man :thumb:

Looking sweet it there I can't wait till my big girls done

Thanks man I cant wait to see your girls get big too :high-five:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Really nice images! Lovely ladies too

Thanks Buck Coming from you with your professional looking pics I feel giddy with excitement
but seriously thanks Buck you always have awesome looking pics

It just keeps getting better and better Cron!

Thanks Dani I hope it is :thumb:

Brotha now that is looking so good. the mother is incredible. You are going to be a happy cronic come harvest time. :goodjob:

Brotha Bee Thank you sir yea its just the waiting part that sucks not completely tho love to watch em grow :Namaste:

Do you use the same camera as OMM them pic,s are wonderful just as Bee said you are gonna be a happy Hedge hog when you Harvest :cheer:

actually no I got a sony some kinda dslr cam was kinda expensive when I bought it but its a few years old already maybe time for a better one soon need a job first lol
thanks Jaga :Namaste:

In love with your girls Chronic :circle-of-love:

Someday I'll be able to round up some LED's, those things are nice, man!

yea you will and itll be great cause led tech is already something that works well

Hey Chronic, my cannabrutha. If my house is ever as packed as yours i would consider myself a lucky man. The girls all look great, also very curious about how the gram to watt ratio turns out on those LED's. Considering going led myself. GL man. :popcorn:

Great Chronically good weed morning to you Boss
Dont want to impose but do you work like odd jobs at the moment ? I remember a photo of a massive Tuna on the back of a truck
I thought you was a fisherman or along those lines:cheesygrinsmiley:

My 2 new led's for the cabinet came today. :woohoo: If they can make mine half as pretty as yours I will be thrilled.........:green_heart:

I hope they do all you need and want them to do for you Dennise led's are so far along now it should be great for you :thumb:

Looking good as usual. How many watts of leds you got in that thang?

the lower tent has 500 watts total atm the 2 diamond series with the cree xml in the middle is 150 watts a piece
and the 2 on the sides are diamond series 100 watts
the upper tent is running right now just the 4 tubes t-8 litro grow lights ive flowered with these same tubes

I can't decide which picture to stare at first.......they are all worth a good stare.
great update Cronic!
:high-five:

Thanks Canna :high-five:

Hi Chronic, nice update. The clones in the first 4 pics look so healthy, in fact all your plants look great man. :welldone:

:thanks::Namaste: Thanks Stealth

Hey Chronic, my cannabrutha. If my house is ever as packed as yours i would consider myself a lucky man. The girls all look great, also very curious about how the gram to watt ratio turns out on those LED's. Considering going led myself. GL man. :popcorn:

im not sure ive never looked at it that way just lower heat less cost in the long run
the 2 last best size plants gave just over 4.5 oz each took about 1/3 of the tent maybe a bit more lol
I don't know how to figure that one sorry lol never thought of it and its near bedtime for me so brains not firing on all cylinders lol
but the technology is way better than what it was when it first came out

Looks awesome, as expected! Hey Cronic, how tall is your tent?

Have a great Munchday Evening!

lower tent is 5 feet tall upper tent is 2 ft tall

Great Chronically good weed morning to you Boss
Dont want to impose but do you work like odd jobs at the moment ? I remember a photo of a massive Tuna on the back of a truck
I thought you was a fisherman or along those lines:cheesygrinsmiley:

I do carpenter work or I go diving for octopus since I don't have a real job atm which is a carpenter but if I can pick up small jobs to make money to keep me going till I got a real job then why not
as far as the fishing right now bit difficult expense is high I wish I had the cash to switch to a diesel it would save some expense at least on fuel the maintenance would be higher but lower operating costs just through fuel would help
using gas it gets expensive to go out its a gamble theres no guarantee
so if im working I dont mind fishing on the weekends cause if I don't catch enough to make expenses im not worried cause im working and I can cover it lol right now without even unemployment I cant take the gamble anywho im starting to ramble
Happy Tokerday Everyone :thumb:

Cronic,
Haven`t kept close tabs on your journal, for which I apologize. You got some Purddddy lookin` girls there. great pictures. Peace.

Cronic,
Haven`t kept close tabs on your journal, for which I apologize. You got some Purddddy lookin` girls there. great pictures. Peace.

Thanks a lot Yooper thanks for dropping in :thumb:

I do carpenter work or I go diving for octopus since I don't have a real job atm which is a carpenter but if I can pick up small jobs to make money to keep me going till I got a real job then why not
as far as the fishing right now bit difficult expense is high I wish I had the cash to switch to a diesel it would save some expense at least on fuel the maintenance would be higher but lower operating costs just through fuel would help
using gas it gets expensive to go out its a gamble theres no guarantee
so if im working I dont mind fishing on the weekends cause if I don't catch enough to make expenses im not worried cause im working and I can cover it lol right now without even unemployment I cant take the gamble anywho im starting to ramble
Happy Tokerday Everyone :thumb:[/QUOTE]

WoW Im sure its a hard job (diving for the octopus & the fishing) I knew a carpenter for a long while an he moved to Portugal
Then we lost touch any how I wasnt trying to be nosey an I am sorry for any imposition on my part. But I simply love the idea of the life you live
what I Mean is it may be tough but its gonna keep you fit an hopefully always have some worck
HAPPY WEEDS DAY to ya Chronic :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom