ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Well the whole funny thing about the pic was i was at the gas station watching them tape the bag on then saw them on the freeway (pic) then we both got off on the same exit and they got out to retape there window back on. then back on the freeway (repeat till they got to work or home or till the bag flew off).

that's true that its silly to drive around like that
I beg to differ.
Cronic you never know, Maybe he can't afford a rear window replacement at the moment & if he doesn't drive himself to work he'll never get a new rear window. That would make him pretty smart; The opposite of an idiot.
Sometimes in life it's by whatever means necessary. You should never take ANYTHING at face value. That's the easiest way to get the wool pulled over your eyes.

amen

High Chronic good morning weed
Man you could make a jungle camp in there an an:passitleft:be happy for a long-time you wouldn’t need finding amongst this lot of green goodness
DSC026153.JPG

I'm not sure cause I don't see it in person but it almost looks like you could take the shorty on the bottom right pic and switch it with that tall one? Is the shorter one getting plenty and I just can't see it?
LEDs seem to be working well for ya

So...what's your fave, the Diesel?

diesel is ok not my favorite
prefer og kush medi bomb1 or northern lights skunk that I have grown
theres other stuff I like that ive smoked some I cant get ahold of anymore but other than that chemdawg sour diesel

Looking Great in there Chronic.:thumb:

Thanks Jimmy :thumb:

Awesome Trees you got in that tent Cron!!! Buderrific !

Thanks you too Dani :thumb:

The 1 that I'm growing at the moment Bio diesel mass

hope you like it
my nycd is a soma seed very consistent out of all I have grown so far all seem to be the same

Good morning weed Chronic:thumb:
thnks for the PM:rollit::straightface::winkyface:we will just go for it again :thumb:

ok :thumb:

I just read a few posts up were you was answering the first tent I got was a secret Jardin they are excellent
the only problem was I didnt measure it right an english homes are mainly well smallest in europe :rofl::rofl: so
I still have it in the box
I did put it up it was good qaulity thats for sure my grotech replacement is crap when its dark the light pops put every where:lot-o-toke:

sorry you didn't get the right size they are good tents for the price

Cronic you never know, Maybe he can't afford a rear window replacement at the moment & if he doesn't drive himself to work he'll never get a new rear window. That would make him pretty smart; The opposite of an idiot.

well working and trying to replace the window is one thing but
a lot of people drive cars like that aren't going to or don't care to fix it just use it till they cant
and when I say cars like that just any car in general that isn't maintained

Well the whole funny thing about the pic was i was at the gas station watching them tape the bag on then saw them on the freeway (pic) then we both got off on the same exit and they got out to retape there window back on. then back on the freeway (repeat till they got to work or home or till the bag flew off).

hopefully on their way to work
either that or picking up a bag perhaps? :rofl:
if I was a youngster and that was the only way to go get a bag id do it lol

Can I get an amen..:amen: lol

:amen:

Happy Weednesday Cronic. That tent is looking quite glorious. Growing is the best freakin' hobby ever.

Imagine how happy the world would be if everyone knew the joys of growing their own?

:peace:

no kidding CannaMeds I can sit and stare into the tent for a long time before I notice that I been sitting there for awhile staring and thinking what next

I'm not sure cause I don't see it in person but it almost looks like you could take the shorty on the bottom right pic and switch it with that tall one? Is the shorter one getting plenty and I just can't see it?
LEDs seem to be working well for ya

I have a little more lights in the back so it has to be that way or there will be spots on the chemdawg with no lights over it
had the shorty in the back left before moved it where it is now for more light
pics in a bit few or maybe later but got some on the cam from earlier this eve
Good weed to you Sling :thumb:

ok jokes on hold for now if anyone got any feel free I gotta go dig some up maybe tomorrow lol

so since someone asked this is what happens when the leaf touches the led or is really really close

DSC026322.JPG

ok just posting the rest

DSC026313.JPG

DSC026301.JPG

DSC026294.JPG

DSC026282.JPG

DSC026274.JPG

DSC026263.JPG

DSC026263.JPG

DSC026252.JPG

DSC026241.JPG

DSC026231.JPG

DSC026224.JPG

DSC026215.JPG

DSC026203.JPG

DSC026195.JPG

Looking Good my friend. So you can't them them girls grow up thru your lights like you did with the fluorescents. But it's looking good. You sure are taxing every available inch of space in that tent. GL and Keepem Green

Happy good morning weed
Man O man I hope my light comes soon it should be here this morning:thumb:

So the light came and the plants r happy :thumb:
Good Weed to you Brotha

It was I,who asked about the burnt leaf Chronic.Thank's buddy.:thumb:

:thumb:

Yep that's exactly what it looks like when it get to close.....:high-five:

:peace:

Happy Thurweedday Chronic!

I got Russet mites from the clones my buddy gave me. I'm goin' to war, trying to save those autos

sorry bout the mites Sweet Happy Thurweed day and Good Weed to you

Ohhh so sorry SweetLeef...:sorry: sending good karma to ya..:passitleft:

:high-five:

Happy Thurweedday Cronic! Great update pics! It's looking packed full in there. :circle-of-love:

Sweetleef, I am so sorry to hear about that! I sure hope you caught it early enough! :whoa:

Thanks Canna getting a bit too full lol Happy Thurweed day to you too

Hi Chronic, the plants look great.;)

:thanks: Stealth thanks for stopping in
and everyone else also

Looking Good my friend. So you can't them them girls grow up thru your lights like you did with the fluorescents. But it's looking good. You sure are taxing every available inch of space in that tent. GL and Keepem Green

Thanks Norcali yea its pretty tight maybe a bit too tight and im gonna need some space in there soon which I probably wont get lol

Hi Buddy! Thanks for keeping tabs on me :) I am loving your pictures. I am inspired to take a puff!

Hey Rain nice to see you around and ok hope to see more pics of your grow soon

and wheres my Buddy OMM and Brotha Bee Good weed to you Both :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom