ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Chronic,You got any pic's of the leaf damage from the led's?I got some ready to grow in to my led also.Just trying to get an idea as of what may happen.

sorry it took me awhile was taking a break lol
ill take some tomorrow for you the lights off for now so ill wait ill lights on the damage is from where the light touches the leaf

:ganjamon:

Happy Tokers Day Cronic :thumb:

Same to you Joe Have a Green one

Salut Cron

I have a question for you, Can one super crop all thru flowering? or is there like a specific time during flowering to do stuff like Super crop or Defoliation?

thanks

some people use certain times for defol like day 21 and 56 of flower
not sure bout when in veg of course people have different amounts of days they prefer to defol
some just defol a bit as needed all through
I super crop as long as I have to I mean as long as its trying to grow into the light I keep trying to hold em down as best I can
it gets to a point where I shouldn't have to cause the weight of the branch should start increasing helping pull it down

Happy MassiveBongLoad Day Cronic ;)

Thanks Cannameds Green day to you too :thumb:

Happy Munchday cronic my brotha :popcorn:

Hey Brotha Sorry for the late reply Happy munchday lol

Super crop anytime.

I defoliate at day 21 and day 42 of flower. That's just me, but works.

yea that was it 21 and 42 not 56 my bad

Thanks for the tip ! :D

hes got a lot of tips :thumb:

Hey Old Med Man,

Just curious, Why defoliate on day 21 and 42? It just sounds so specific and arbitrary to someone who doesn't know what they are doing. Thanks!

:lot-o-toke:

Ha! Beat ya! Happy Tokerday Cronic! :cheesygrinsmiley:

yep you did :rofl: Happy Tokerday Canna :high-five:

ok lets get back to nice and funny :thumb:
besides I would laugh at any make or model car with an
idiot owner willing to drive around like that
for me has nothing to do with make and model

for your viewing pleasure

DSC026182.JPG

DSC02617.JPG

DSC026161.JPG

DSC026153.JPG

Hey Old Med Man,

Just curious, Why defoliate on day 21 and 42? It just sounds so specific and arbitrary to someone who doesn't know what they are doing. Thanks!

It's not set in stone......however.......it's good to be consistent......that way you will know what to expect.

Actually there is a grower that defoliates in veg too. I think his name is bassman. Not sure he is active now, but his grows are in the finished journals.

I'm sure it's in here someplace...is your tent 4'X4'?

BTW, looks awesome! :cheer:

yes it is
by 5 ft high
its a 2 piece tent secret jardin
the top comes with it its like 2 ft high

:circle-of-love:

It's not set in stone......however.......it's good to be consistent......that way you will know what to expect.

Actually there is a grower that defoliates in veg too. I think his name is bassman. Not sure he is active now, but his grows are in the finished journals.

:Namaste:

Thanks, Friend:)

:Namaste::high-five:

I just read a few posts up were you was answering the first tent I got was a secret Jardin they are excellent
the only problem was I didnt measure it right an english homes are mainly well smallest in europe :rofl::rofl: so
I still have it in the box
I did put it up it was good qaulity thats for sure my grotech replacement is crap when its dark the light pops put every where:lot-o-toke:

ok lets get back to nice and funny :thumb:
besides I would laugh at any make or model car with an
idiot owner willing to drive around like that
for me has nothing to do with make and model
Cronic you never know, Maybe he can't afford a rear window replacement at the moment & if he doesn't drive himself to work he'll never get a new rear window. That would make him pretty smart; The opposite of an idiot.

oh god a dualie and spikey rims.. I should have known. at least you like duramax.

those bikes are sick. I used to own a banshee which has a twostroke twin cylinder 350 cc motor with a boost bottle. that thing was so much fun. I miss riding. before that I owned a blaster which was not as nice but just as fun

that's true that its silly to drive around like that

Back
Top Bottom