ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Nice looking plants Cronic! Love that LST job on that big girl! :goodjob:

actually no real lst all super cropping
there might be one wire helping hold down a super cropper branch from lifting up
Thanks Bp :thumb:

edit

ok well there is some lst but on the new mother lol

Well nice super cropping then! hehe

I had to edit the new mom has some lst lol but its not big
trying to keep it as short as I can but it doesn't look like its gonna last long lol

:surf:

Jokes? A man takes his wife to play a round of golf, on the fourth hole she slices her ball through a window of a house. Embarassed they go to apologize inside yhey find a broken vase on the floor and a man standing over it looking in with a smile. I'm so sorry the man says. Oh no you let me out you see i'm a geni. The couple think wow. The geni says you get three wishes, but if you can help me i'll give you three a peice. The couple say what you nee dc. The geni responds i've benn in that vase for 300 years and no sex let me borrow your wife. The gready man agrees.after an hour of moaning the geni returns with the mans wife and ask how old are you. The man replys 36 and the geni says isnt that a little to old to belive in genis .

:rofl:

ok one more for tonight

two young boys walk into a pharmacy one day, pick out a box of tampax,
and proceed to the checkout counter. the man at the counter asks the older one,
"son, how old are you?" "eight," the boy replies. the man continues, "do you know
how these are used?" the boy replies, "not exactly, but they aren't for me. theyre for my brother
hes four. we saw on tv that if you use these, youll be able to swim and ride a bike. right now he
cant do either one."
Love it!

Here's one for you.
A bus carrying many ugly people crashes and everyone dies. When they arrive in heaven, God speaks to all of them. He tells them "Since I have made you all so ugly, I'll grant you one wish before I let you into heaven."

The first woman comes up to God and says "I wish to be beautiful."

God grants her wish. The next person wishes for the same thing and so on with the rest of the people. God gets half through the line when he notices the man standing at the end of the line laughing hysterically. The closer God gets to the end of the line, the harder the man laughs. When God finally reaches him, he asks "What is your wish my son?"

The man says "Make them all ugly again!"

Lmao

Salut Cron

I have a question for you, Can one super crop all thru flowering? or is there like a specific time during flowering to do stuff like Super crop or Defoliation?

thanks

Happy Munchday cronic my brotha :popcorn:

Salut Cron

I have a question for you, Can one super crop all thru flowering? or is there like a specific time during flowering to do stuff like Super crop or Defoliation?

thanks

Super crop anytime.

I defoliate at day 21 and day 42 of flower. That's just me, but works.

Super crop anytime.

I defoliate at day 21 and day 42 of flower. That's just me, but works.

Hey Old Med Man,

Just curious, Why defoliate on day 21 and 42? It just sounds so specific and arbitrary to someone who doesn't know what they are doing. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom