ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

you're getting real healthy big buds this round

Thanks B I wanna see if I can keep a 4 oz per plant average off the seed plants
I don't expect those numbers off a clone plant cause they don't stretch as long and go into bloom sooner

Very nice plants and pictures Cron, I cringe when I see you LED guys and your plants inches from the lights :Namaste:
One day I hope I can do the same :)

CA it kinda burns a little in a way but its not a big deal
not really burning from the heat of the light more like the leaf touching the light causes transpiration
creating moisture even liquid on the leaf where its touching the light and from there the heat does something to give
brown spot on the leaves only where it touches tho, I notice leaf touching leaf causes that same transpiration but it doesn't do the burn looking spot like it does where the light touches the leaf just gets wet.
but its no big deal doesn't really affect the growth just looks unsightly
one thing nice about the led's low heat don't have to really worry when the plants get to that point of touching the light

Big Hairy Buds are coming!!!

Looks like a Rain forest inside there.

Excellence

thank you Dani as long as its not humid like a rain forest lol :Namaste:

So tight!

Beautiful broads my friend! Truly beautiful!

Nice work brother! Hope the island got you smilin'! :)

:thanks::circle-of-love::Namaste:

so clones do flower faster?

yea if you have rooted clones from mothers in veg long enough that its already showing sex
the clone will flower sooner than a seed plant once you put it into 12/12
so it doesn't stretch as tall, as seen by the original seed ogk plant then the clone grown out after
you can flower it once it roots its why people use clones for sea of green
it flowers fast and as soon as it roots you can flower it so it stays small and they use small containers

ok joke time

a man walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman.
he gives her a quick glance, then casually puts his watch to his forehead and smiles.
the woman notices this and asks, "what are you doing?" he says, "i just bought
this state of the art watch, and i was testing it." the woman asks, "whats so special
about it?" "it telepathically talks to me," he explains. "whats it telling you?"
"well, it says your not wearing any panties..." the woman giggles and replies,
"well, it must be broken then, because i am wearing panties!" the man says, "damn thing must be an hr fast."

whats the difference between hobbit and twitter?

you only get 140 characters on twitter :rofl:

ok joke time

a man walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman.
he gives her a quick glance, then casually puts his watch to his forehead and smiles.
the woman notices this and asks, "what are you doing?" he says, "i just bought
this state of the art watch, and i was testing it." the woman asks, "whats so special
about it?" "it telepathically talks to me," he explains. "whats it telling you?"
"well, it says your not wearing any panties..." the woman giggles and replies,
"well, it must be broken then, because i am wearing panties!" the man says, "damn thing must be an hr fast."
:rofl:I might even try the watch routine myself

Happy Sativaday cronic. Your girls are looking good brotha. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom