ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

good evening weed Brotha. Happy Fryday No holiday for my 3 day weekend. I work 9 hour days and get every other Monday off. Nice to have a day off during the week.

looking great buddy, your plants look a perfect colour, very nice,

i really need to get hold of an led to test, im possibly setting up another 2 grow rooms as i have plans for something ill be doing in the near future, but if i go with leds then id want 2 led panels per room and a total of the equivalent to a 1000 watt hid, im not sure what watts the leds panels come in so if i was replacing a 1000watt hid then i want the lds to compare with that, but im only using a 400watt hps at the moment but i really want to do a side by side grow with an led replacment of simlar power or at least simlar light output so its a fair test, im just a bit unsure of what lights to go with as its a lot of money to spend which i really dont have, but the only way im going to know for sure if led's compare to hid's is to do a side by side grow with clones and seedlings from start to finish, i wish i knew more growers in real life as id possibly be able to borrow one just for the side by side project, id take the risk and buy 6 led's for all 3 rooms but again thats a huge amount of money and if im not happy with the results then ill waste more money buying hids.

so hopefully ill find someone who is using leds and can let me test one for a short while,

good weed to you sir, well done with the plants they look a perfect colourl

High Chronic whats a night out in Hawaii like I can only imagine it being a good time:peace:

ah well it depends man not a young kid anymore so whats fun is different lol
but it can be enjoyable no matter what you choose to do at night here

Love the colors :thumb:

Thanks Fr3d

good evening weed Brotha. Happy Fryday No holiday for my 3 day weekend. I work 9 hour days and get every other Monday off. Nice to have a day off during the week.

Happy Freeweed day Brotha Bee or shall I say Sativaday already lol
well that sucks at least you know when your days off are and can count on them
for me when im working if no ot then its sat sun off which I like what I consider normal work days

looking great buddy, your plants look a perfect colour, very nice,

i really need to get hold of an led to test, im possibly setting up another 2 grow rooms as i have plans for something ill be doing in the near future, but if i go with leds then id want 2 led panels per room and a total of the equivalent to a 1000 watt hid, im not sure what watts the leds panels come in so if i was replacing a 1000watt hid then i want the lds to compare with that, but im only using a 400watt hps at the moment but i really want to do a side by side grow with an led replacment of simlar power or at least simlar light output so its a fair test, im just a bit unsure of what lights to go with as its a lot of money to spend which i really dont have, but the only way im going to know for sure if led's compare to hid's is to do a side by side grow with clones and seedlings from start to finish, i wish i knew more growers in real life as id possibly be able to borrow one just for the side by side project, id take the risk and buy 6 led's for all 3 rooms but again thats a huge amount of money and if im not happy with the results then ill waste more money buying hids.

so hopefully ill find someone who is using leds and can let me test one for a short while,

good weed to you sir, well done with the plants they look a perfect colourl

Thanks Don
there might be a sponsor or 2 on site who would sponsor a grower like you lights :thumb:

a man and a woman are driving along, arguing.
when the woman reaches over and slices the mans penis off.
she tosses it out the window, and it hits the windshield of the guy behind them,
whos with his six year old daughter. she asks, "daddy what the heck was that?"
shocked, the father replies, "it was only a bug, honey." after a moment the daughter
says, "that bug sure had a big dick, didn't it?"

whats the difference between a man and a bird?
a man doesn't eat with his pecker :rofl:

So a Mouse walks into a bar, sits and orders a beer.
As he looks down the Bar he sees a beautiful Giraffe sitting and ask the Bartender
"Hey what do you think my chances are of picking her up"
Bartender says" All you can do is buy her a drink and see what she's says"
So he ask the Bartender to take her a drink
As the Bartender comes back he says" Hey mouse she wants to come down and talk to her"
So the Mouse goes down and after a short while they both leave together

The next night the mouse comes in looking almost dead
He drags himself up to the bar and says
" Bartender Please bring me a beer"
As the Bartender brings him a beer he says
" Hey Mouse what's wrong. The last time I saw you, you left with that beautiful Giraffe. Didn't things go good? "

The Mouse says
" GOOD HELL Between Kissing her and screwing her. I must have ran 40 Miles "

And a Good " insert witty quote here " to you to Sir

High Chronic
Its skunkday ,,, went out to my inlaws an ended up in the pub an I won 2 games of pool I aint played for more than
5 years,, man that was a good day plus I have seen the growing skills of my 23 year old nephew
He is growing the cheese, I think thats all the kids smoke around this town it is very strong though

It's res day and Happy Skunkday cronic. :popcorn: Here's to a great day. :high-five:

So a guy plants 10 seeds.
He comes back to check on the seeds 6 weeks later, only to find out they are all males.

Oh wait, that's not a joke. It's a nightmare!

Happy Weedend, Cronic!

ouch that is a nightmare
Never shall the weed end
Have a Chronic One and Happy Skunkday

High Chronic
Its skunkday ,,, went out to my inlaws an ended up in the pub an I won 2 games of pool I aint played for more than
5 years,, man that was a good day plus I have seen the growing skills of my 23 year old nephew
He is growing the cheese, I think thats all the kids smoke around this town it is very strong though

Nice sounds like you enjoyed yourself
Have a Good one :thumb:

It's res day and Happy Skunkday cronic. :popcorn: Here's to a great day. :high-five:

Yep im a little late did the res change thing this morning more than usual lol
gonna be a nightmare as time goes on its gonna be damn crowded in there
so ill do the update here in a bit
been caught up doing other stuff or id have gotten it up earlier
Happy Skunkday Brotha Bee update up in a few

Aloha Chronic, Happy Shunkday. ;)

Aloha back at ya Stealth happy Skunkday

:rofl: some funny shit Jax

Thanks for surfin by OMM and everyone updates up in a few I got more pics today for some reason oh well
gimme a few ittle be up :thumb:
I need a couple drags off the stupid cig first lol
well at least its already on the pc just gotta upload to 420 mag
ok well be back in a few and ill get this thing going on

ok here we go

lets start from the small ones

ogk x gdp

DSC026663.JPG

XTina

DSC026674.JPG

ok the new OGK clone one of the ones rooted in the last batch of clones
this is the one im gonna do it in dwc veg and flower it out gonna veg for 1 more week then its going down

DSC026682.JPG

DSC026693.JPG

the ogk clone that's flowering in the 2 gallon airpot about a week left before I yank her

DSC026335.JPG

DSC026344.JPG

DSC026353.JPG

DSC026362.JPG

DSC026372.JPG

ok let go to old mom new mom

DSC026392.JPG

DSC026403.JPG

DSC026413.JPG

DSC026425.JPG

DSC026633.JPG

new moms getting bushy haven't taken any cuttings yet

DSC026723.JPG

HGK and NYCD both on week 3 12/12

HGK first

DSC026485.JPG

DSC026495.JPG

DSC026506.JPG

NYCD

DSC026515.JPG

DSC026525.JPG

DSC026536.JPG

DSC026644.JPG

ok on to Chemdawg

DSC026432.JPG

DSC026441.JPG

DSC026456.JPG

DSC026463.JPG

check out the weird leaves I have on the Chemdawg

its like a 5 bladed leaf that go mixed up and split in the wrong place and elongated lol

DSC026475.JPG

so I had to do some cleaning up and tying down and etc..
basically I had to get her lower lol hard to super crop at this point the damn stems too solid lol
tried to work a stem felt like it got soft and it never bent lol so I did some persuading with wire and string

DSC026546.JPG

DSC026553.JPG

DSC026565.JPG

DSC026574.JPG

DSC026583.JPG

DSC026595.JPG

DSC026603.JPG

DSC026654.JPG

ok the orgy shots

DSC026383.JPG

DSC026614.JPG

DSC026623.JPG

DSC026705.JPG

DSC026714.JPG

DSC026733.JPG

:thumb:

a guy driving on the highway gets pulled over by a traffic cop.
the policeman approaches the car and asks, "have you been drinking, sir?"
the man snorts and replies, "why, is there a fat chick in my car?"

Back
Top Bottom