ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

my journal is actually slow by some peoples journals lol
I like that it moves tho
its all luck for me I started to help someone never did hydro lucked out
and I guess I improved as I went along :thumb:

I went back in my journal and I have to say nope that wasn't the gdp failed seed this ogk clone new mom was way after that failed seed
ok that is curious where did this mystery seed come from? the mystery continues

I went back in my journal and I have to say nope that wasn't the gdp failed seed this ogk clone new mom was way after that failed seed

From me! About a year ago! :party:

I love a good mystery
She is sprouting up nicely as for the othet girls WoW there doing excellent an the chem dawg looks like she will be ready farey soon :cheer:

Mr. Cronic,
The ladies be lookin` good, island life must agree with `em. Have a good "Tokeallday" day, my friend.

A man walks into a bar and orders three beers.

The bartender brings him the three beers, and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third, until they're gone.

He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one, and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the Ireland. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night, we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three beers, too, and we're drinking together."

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy's three beers. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. He drinks them and then orders two more. The bartender says sadly, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry you've lost a brother."

The man replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine -- I just quit drinking."

From me! About a year ago! :party:

that ones still growin :)

High Buck :thumb:

I love a good mystery
She is sprouting up nicely as for the othet girls WoW there doing excellent an the chem dawg looks like she will be ready farey soon :cheer:

yep about a week and a half or just over :thumb:

Wish I had more to say, but it's always just about how lovely your mess is! :high-five:

CHH fan club! Woo!

Thanks Buddy

Mr. Cronic,
The ladies be lookin` good, island life must agree with `em. Have a good "Tokeallday" day, my friend.

You have a Great Day Too Yooper

The bartender brings him the three beers, and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third, until they're gone.

He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one, and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the Ireland. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night, we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three beers, too, and we're drinking together."

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy's three beers. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. He drinks them and then orders two more. The bartender says sadly, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry you've lost a brother."

:rofl: keep em comin

:ciao: Happy Tokerday Cronic!

You too Canna Great Day To You :thumb:

1 more
A blind man walks into a bar with his seeing-eye dog. He stands in the center of the bar, takes the dog by the chain, and starts swinging him above his head.

Everyone stops and stares. Upset about the way the animal is being treated, a patron runs up to the blind man and demands, "What the hell are you doing?"

The blind man turns toward the patron and says, "Oh, nothing, just looking around."

That,s a good one:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the jokes man Great Weednsday to you all :thumb:

btw technically I have just under 1.5 hrs left of tokerday :rofl:

Thanks for the jokes man Great Weednsday to you all :thumb:

btw technically I have just under 1.5 hrs left of tokerday :rofl:

Yep that,s rather cool I think always a day behind is how I would prefer it:rofl::popcorn:Duh nearly time for the 3 S,s
Shower shave an ,,,,:)then im gonna getgoing :partyboy:for the second time lucky:)

Back
Top Bottom