ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

but before I go the joke for tonight
"Mr. Clark, I've reviewed this case very carefully," the divorce court judge says,
"and I've decided to give your wife $775 a week." "that's very fair, your honor,"
the husband says. "and every now and then ill try to send a few bucks myself."

Sleep tight CHH

ok I have determined that
even tho rooting gel like clonex gets washed off eventually in my bubble cloner
it does better with it than without it
by now I usually have good roots on my clones if not at least it usually has roots by now
today is day 9 ill see what there is tomorrow
So I discovered an oldie but a goodie "dip N grow" it comes with a bottle of highly concentrated juice and a dip cup you add a tiny amount of juice then add water to the correct line on the cup for the kind of cutting your dipping and drop your cut in and let it soak 10 to 30 seconds it is designed to soak and penetrate into the plant tissue perfect for aero clones I think or any method since it does not get washed off and it can be added to the res. Also it contains all the different rooting hormones not just one ,it's cheap at 10$ a kit and there's enough to do a couple thousand cuts I noticed when roots popped on my current round of clones it was intense and tightly packed clumps of roots coming out not sparse stringy like I have seen before,and I think it would have been really quick but my temps we're a bit low but I did get 100% after 2 weeks, just wanted to share ,:thumb:
3 weeks then let it dry for 3 days before I started popin em off the plant
they say it takes 2-3 weeks to mature from pollination so its why I gave it 3 weeks
my other seed plant is going longer cause its not mature enough to harvest
well see how that one turns out cause it looked young enough that I added more pollen to it a couple days ago
gonna let it go another 2 and 1/2 weeks

and :thanks:
for subbin in and reading
I read 2-3 weeks but I have found some strains need 4 weeks, I have a method I like and you might like also is at about 1 month before the expected target harvest date is when I pollinate,since I started this I have almost completely stopped seeing under developed immature seeds, they come out big far and healthy and easy to remove from the plant often after drying a gentle shake over a tray has them just falling out! Can ya dig it brah! Lol love the jokes plants look awesome! :thumb:
:thumb:

Thanks for the tips BID
Any good tips is much appreciated as it always makes me think more :thumb:

High Chronic
I was asking OMM earlier & I am going to ask a couple of other,s as well about which strain to grow next
I would like something with a nice amount of THC say between 17% upwards if I go to Herbies I could
get some single seeds and still get there freebie, at the moment there freebie is an auto
If you wouldnt mind I could really do with the help
P.S One thats easy to grow an has a short flowering period :thumb:

Happy Funkday to you sir!!! Have a chronic weekend!!!

High Chronic
I was asking OMM earlier & I am going to ask a couple of other,s as well about which strain to grow next
I would like something with a nice amount of THC say between 17% upwards if I go to Herbies I could
get some single seeds and still get there freebie, at the moment there freebie is an auto
If you wouldnt mind I could really do with the help
P.S One thats easy to grow an has a short flowering period :thumb:

have to think about that one
og kush is damn good not sure what the flowering time would be on that in soil
most of my indica grows is usually 3 veg 9 bloom week 9 being flush week but that's in hydro

so 60 day wonder is gonna come down tomorrow
I figure sat or sunday sat better then less stuff to mess with on res change day
so karate chop on her tomorrow

jokes tonight to follow maybe in a bit :rofl:

Just doing a drive by to see was growing on around here, Looks like the buds are starting to fatten up dude. Sure looks like you have some wattage hanging in there. What are you running in there? and any heat issues'? I know Pop's was having a lot of problems with the temp's over there. And your cost for power is ridicules. But then I guess you don't have a lot of big river over there, and I don't thing they have a extension cord long enough to send some 'cheaper' ya'lls way. But hey you have the best flower room in the world your yard, if it's safe. Looking good + rep's+ and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom