ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

one more for tonight
here we go

a doctor walks into a bank to deposit a check.
he reaches into his shirt pocket for a pen so he could sign it, but pulls out a rectal thermometer instead.
"oh great," he says, "some asshole has my pen."

ok I have determined that
even tho rooting gel like clonex gets washed off eventually in my bubble cloner
it does better with it than without it
by now I usually have good roots on my clones if not at least it usually has roots by now
today is day 9 ill see what there is tomorrow

ok new joke
if anyone has input on my question about earthjuice lemme know

ok on to the joke

a woman goes to a sex store to try to spice up her love life with her husband.
the proprietor offers her a couples sex guide: female edition for 10$ and a couples sex guide: male edition for 5$
"whats the difference?" the woman asks, puzzled. "they are identical." he replies
"except that the male edition suddenly finishes just when it starts getting good."

womp

are you talking about the root stock by earth juice?? That shit smells nasty and i used it for my first batch of clones and it did ok. I use clonex for my clones and rapid rooters. They might have clonex solution that you can mix into the rez but im not sure.

no the earth juice stuff im using is for my gdp which is showing some calcium deficiencys my best guest so im using earth juice cal-mag
I use clonex for cuttings and bought some today also bought a bottle of hormex rooting solution which I added to the res
ill do a quik seed update in a few if I can upload my pics

oh well I guess they didn't fix it

so heres the lowdown
got 62 viable seeds off the og kush pollinated with gdp male
12 unviable seeds
and 1 seed of that lame bubba kush I pollinated with the gdp
got me some clonex today 3 out of 4 of my cutting showing signs of roots now day 9
was done without clonex or any other rooting hormone since I didn't have any
took a cutting of chemdawg added hormex rooting solution to the res which I clean every 2 days
yea I bought the hormex today when I bought the clonex
so chemdawg has clonex on it well see how much faster it can root with clonex and hormex in the res

DSC023954.JPG

DSC023934.JPG

DSC023963.JPG

DSC023987.JPG

ok time for the joke of the night well its not THE joke of the night its just the joke of tonight lol

an American picks up a hot blonde tourists and takes her back to his place. after a round of passionate sex, he asks
"so, you finish?" she pauses for a second and she frowns, "no." surprised, he grabs her, and they go at it again until shes screaming with passion. afterward he smiles and asks, " you finish?" once more she smiles, cuddles him, and softly says, "no."
stunned but damned if hes gonna leave her unsatisfied, he mounts her a third time until shes clawing the sheets. exhausted,
he asks again. "you finish?" finally, the blonde whispers, "no, im Norwegian."

:ciao: Chronichemphog! I'm finally going through your journal, as much as I can get through today. LOL
One quick question, how long did you let your seeds mature on the plant before you harvested them?
Thanks and great journal!:thumb:

3 weeks then let it dry for 3 days before I started popin em off the plant
they say it takes 2-3 weeks to mature from pollination so its why I gave it 3 weeks
my other seed plant is going longer cause its not mature enough to harvest
well see how that one turns out cause it looked young enough that I added more pollen to it a couple days ago
gonna let it go another 2 and 1/2 weeks

and :thanks:
for subbin in and reading

I have told the 5 old ladies joke many times :cheesygrinsmiley:

You made many Maine'rs laugh at that one!

Haha we have the Improv up in here!

Nice work on the seed breeding! I wanna do that eventually.

I look forward to seeing the results on the cloning test.

Have a great day Chronic!

its not really a test I just didn't have clonex and did it for shit and giggles to see if it will root and how long
I guess it was a test lol I just cut for space since the cloner was empty I figure why not instead of tossing it
and thank you
and have a great chronic day yourself CannabisMeds :thumb:

Good to know Chronic! Mine are at about day 25 I think. I crossed Master Kush with White Widow. We'll see how it goes. I'm still reading. LOL Lots of pages!

Nice master kush is good smoke never got to try white widow yet but I have a ww auto seed just don't know when im gonna pop it
yea lots but not as much as others lol
only reason its sooo long is im trying to do a perpetual grow
the timing still a bit off wanna get it to a point when every 3 weeks at least 1 plant is ready to harvest

Back
Top Bottom