ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

ok joke time

maybe ill do 2 tonight lol

two guys are discussing popular trends in sex, marriage, and family values.
Bill says, " I didn't sleep with my wife before we got married. did you?"
Larry replies, " im not sure whats her maiden name?"

ok next joke

married man don is talking to his single pal ryan about settling down, confiding, "its nice to come home to someone who is happy to see you."
"that's what my dog is for." ryan replies.
"not the same thing," don scoffs.
" oh yea?" says ryan.
"just lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car and see whos still happy to see you when you let them out an hr later."

ok since I took a couple pics of my cloner this morning I took a few extra

one of my new ogk mom which is a clone of the mom who was a clone from the original seed plant its behind the cloner
group shot in the tent and top of the 60 day wonder

DSC024034.JPG

DSC024005.JPG

DSC023993.JPG

Happy Thurweed day to all :Namaste:

so I was gonna go jump in the water again today to catch some tako or octopus
but my stomach is acting weird and I don't wanna have to go to the bathroom with no bathroom lol
still early enough about 8 am so im still debating if I should go or not need something to do
hmmm

you know fishing sucks when you feel like... shit :cheesygrinsmiley:

you know fishing sucks when you feel like... shit :cheesygrinsmiley:

well not actually fishing in the water more like poking in holes but you have to know what kind of hole to poke into
they call it having the tako eye
not everyone has it :thumb:

Good evening weed cronic. You said you went so what happen when you went. Did you go fishing? :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: Your girls are looking really good and the buds are getting big. :thumb:

yea I did go actually its free diving no poles or hooks involved
only 3 prong spears got a few made a few bucks not a lot but enough to cover expenses and buy me lunch for a couple days
thanks Brotha glad you like :thumb:
Have a great evening my friend waiting for your update on pins and needles :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom