ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Several of the purple strains have very short flower times like purple power ,purple maroc,and purple #1 all are 6-7 week, my particular PHENO of blue dream is typically done by week 7 8 weeks in it's usually 50% amber! And then there's always a great selection of autos nowadays, hope that helps

theres some other input for short grows good bud
thanks for the input BID

Just doing a drive by to see was growing on around here, Looks like the buds are starting to fatten up dude. Sure looks like you have some wattage hanging in there. What are you running in there? and any heat issues'? I know Pop's was having a lot of problems with the temp's over there. And your cost for power is ridicules. But then I guess you don't have a lot of big river over there, and I don't thing they have a extension cord long enough to send some 'cheaper' ya'lls way. But hey you have the best flower room in the world your yard, if it's safe. Looking good + rep's+ and Keepem Green

Thanks a lot Norcali
got 500 watts in the bloom 100 up top with the 4 t-8's for vegging
tent on hot summer days hit about 80 but that's with the ac at 72 been running it 65 lately tent runs on hot days 78 top
airline runs past the ac to help cool the water actually zip tied it in from of the ac and the ac hits the hole the cords and airlines run through
he runs his veg tent a pretty big one in a pretty big room that doesn't have ac and he lives closer to the beach so it gets hot in there
but hes actually running cooler than he thought since he moved the hygrometer at pot lvl
it was in a hot spot so to speak so hes actually cooler now too

ok on to the joke
maybe 2 tonight

My girlfriend was very impressed when I told her how much money I gave to charity every month.
she was less impressed when she discovered that Charity dances at spearmint rhino

Two flies are sitting on a pile of poop, and one fly farts.
the other one looks over and says, " do you mind? I'm eating!"

Good morning then.I get up at 4 am so I do more shit by noon then some do all day.Gonna get some an update of the 4x8 flowering area to this morning before going to do barn chore's for my grandfather.It sucks going to the barn ,because the whole critters thing ya know.I wish I knew more about horse shit.lol

yea I usually get up like now when Im not working maybe anywhere betwee5:30 -7 depends if im doing something or not
farms manure eww lol you must be able to get a lot of compost if not maybe you should make a compost pile :thumb:

ok im gonna go ahead and trim up the 60 day wonder and hang it in to dry lol
in the closet that is
ill take a few pics

Happy Sativaday Brotha. Harvesting is so much fun, as long as it's not more than a couple. Waiting for pictures.

Happy Sativaday Brotha. Harvesting is so much fun, as long as it's not more than a couple. Waiting for pictures.

Thanks Brotha Bee and a Happy Sativaday to you as well
good news is I finished my trimming and chopping
bad news is I think my GDP is another fucking male agh
got one more gdp seed if that one is a male then im gonna try to see if they still got seeds ill order a few more and if I end up with all males again im gonna give up on gdp
but on the bright side I got the ogk x gdp cross seeds
I can mess with those for awhile and see if I can get the gdp part to show lol

ok ill put the pics up in a few
gonna eat something and contemplate for awhile

ok heres before I started trimming it I find it easier to trim before I dry

DSC024063.JPG

DSC024074.JPG

DSC024084.JPG

DSC024093.JPG

DSC024104.JPG

DSC024123.JPG

heres the after the trim before I chopped it off at its lifeblood bottom end :rofl:

DSC024143.JPG

DSC024152.JPG

DSC024164.JPG

DSC024172.JPG

and heres a couple of the gdp looks like its gonna be a male and be chopped to hell lol

DSC024186.JPG

DSC024196.JPG

Look at that cute hash tip :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom