ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Those pictures of your male. My one plant that has not shown sex yet looks like that with out his balls yet. My other plant showed her sex like 2 weeks ago. But I haven't actually flipped to flower yet either. I'm still hoping and praying that it turns out female. It's my biggest plant. Your other plants look awesome. I love the led.

Keep it chronic my friend!!!

Those pictures of your male. My one plant that has not shown sex yet looks like that with out his balls yet. My other plant showed her sex like 2 weeks ago. But I haven't actually flipped to flower yet either. I'm still hoping and praying that it turns out female. It's my biggest plant. Your other plants look awesome. I love the led.

Keep it chronic my friend!!!

yea its not really showing yet but its starting to look like the last male gdp I had im not gonna take any pollen from this one tho
the last one grew way more vigorously this one had some issues still crossing my fingers its a female but when I look good at the top I
have my doubt and think im just gonna end up chopping it
sad thing is I cant find the gdp seeds online anymore its all out of stock
oh well ill wait for the next time its in stock and hope for a better rate on females
I still got one more seed if this ones a male im praying my last seeds a female
I hope at least 1 is lol then ill clone it and use a clone for the mother
well see how that turns out
if not I got my ogk x gdp seeds to work with for awhile until such available on more gdp seeds exist

oh yea thanks man doing my best to keep em green

That trimmed plant looks amazing! I hope my one plant looks half that good. Thanks for all your guidance on my first journey.

:thanks::high-five:
Thanks man just keep it as simple as you can youll have a lot less problems
worked for me
np glad to help whenever I can yoda

im drunk cronic. how are you?

im getting full eating dinner lol
im not the big drinker its rare that I drink more than 5 times a year
been there done that I rather feel tired from getting stoned all night
than waking up feeling dizzy hot and puking lol
never like to just have 1 or 2 when I drink I get drunk lol then suffer the next day
if its a cure to not drink it worked for me :rofl:

im getting full eating dinner lol
im not the big drinker its rare that I drink more than 5 times a year
been there done that I rather feel tired from getting stoned all night
than waking up feeling dizzy hot and puking lol
never like to just have 1 or 2 when I drink I get drunk lol then suffer the next day
if its a cure to not drink it worked for me :rofl:

oh i fucking hear you. one night i got so drunk (ok, more than one night) that i was breathing deep and rhythmic (along with throwing up) just to keep from being in pain. reminded me of when i was in the hospital for crohns disease and caught a mrsa blood infection and they had to pump me with high dose vancomysin and i caught redman (cause i was on high dose immunosuppressant prednisone)

im keeping track of how much im drinking (especially cause i'm alone :/ when im with people its harder to keep track)

life man.. life. i just want some bud to put me to sleep

well try not to overdo so you can keep em green
I find weed helps hangovers a bit if I smoke before I sleep
but not always depends on what and how much I drink :rofl:

im not fucking with a hangover, trust me. been there done that lol.

just took a couple shots of rum (3, maybe 4?)

you ever though about growing soil plants? I know you paid for the buckets and all but I think your buds will be bigger with some proper fertilizer

brb, one more shot LOL

im not fucking with a hangover, trust me. been there done that lol.

just took a couple shots of rum (3, maybe 4?)

you ever though about growing soil plants? I know you paid for the buckets and all but I think your buds will be bigger with some proper fertilizer

brb, one more shot LOL

well im gonna flower out my current gdp mom its in a soil pot with victory soil its a little weak so from the start I was using nutes
I have another clone in an airpot its in ffof I don't even know how long yet all I know is im still using plain water lol
both of my seed plants were in victory soil so I added nutes from start been using the ban un named sponsors nutes cause it was given to me from a friend even 3 parts of some soil amendments from same ex sponsor
then I have my second ogk x gdp seed plant probably gonna cut it tomorrow I snipped a bud off dried it and had a bunch of seeds and most were mature so I figure its ready enough I figure im gonna need a bunch to try and get it where I want it
I figure as long as I keep the same genetics of the ogk to cross back with I just need to find some good males from the seeds
I also threw some pollen on my 60dw on a few buds for shit and giggles
I wonder if I can get a purple auto phenol off one of those seeds one seed fell off when I was trimming
so im hoping theres at least a few more
besides the fact I think the male gdp I flowered was able to release a bit of pollen before I took it out in a separate box
my ogk clone the last one I had in my bubblers had a few under developed seeds good thing it was close to being done when that male was starting to do its thing and the ak x s was done lol too far to get anything from the pollen
so if this one is male im chopping it quik
got my next 2 going down in 2 weeks both fem seeds so no male worries the chemdawg and holy grail
im basically only gonna soil moms or clones I don't wanna throw out I clone a lot but don't always need em I just like to have em on hand if I do need to replace something

ok joke time

a man picks up his lovely date at her parents home, then takes her to a fancy restaurant.
she orders the most expensive items on the menu: shrimp cocktail, lobster, a nice glass of Puligny-Montrachet.
the man, pissed, asks. "does your mother feed you like this when you eat at home?"
"no." she replies, "but my mothers not expecting a blow job."
the man then asks her if she wants dessert

I lived many years with the hair of the dog by my side,so there was no wake up until I gave it up.I had a real problem.I should be dead.I will say MJ saved my life.

Good for you Jimmy. I had many problems when I was young. DWI s, wrecks, so I finally quit. Much easier than I thought. Not to mention all the money I wasted.

Back
Top Bottom