ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

I grew one holy grail so far I wasn't impressed with the high
smelled stinky looked amazing just didn't take me where I wanted to go
I been liking the og kush a lot cant get any local strains for some reason and I lived here all my life lol
im still testing :) ive always like chemdawg and sour diesel so many to choose from so hard to decide

From what I can tell, HGK has a couple phenos. Mine has some leaf mutations and seems to lean on the Sativa side. Really is some crazy meds. My brother thought I laced it with something. Seemed like one-hitter-quitter to everyone that tried it.

Curious to what strain or breeder of OG Kush that is.

I've been looking at OG #18 and Chem 91 SKVA. Just so many to choose from.

If you don't mind, I have another question for you. When you change your DWC reservoirs, do you have a new one ready to go...just pick the pot up and set it in a clean one, plug it in and go?

I'm just asking in reference to my cloning machine. I have to have the mrs hold the top while I rinse out the res and fill it with premade water. Just seems to be a pain. A tray of clones is way different than a full blooming plant.

Just looking for a few insights. I realize that a person could do some plumbing to save the backache. Seems like you go by the KISS premise.

Good evening weed Brotha cronic. As always your grow is looking fine. Here's some pictures of my girls. The last two are the reveggers and are doing pretty good.

018377.jpg
017421.jpg
014568.jpg
016464.jpg
015509.jpg

oh yea I made a typo somewhere its not a gdp mom its an ogk mom lol
I haven't got a female gdp yet
one last try and gotta wait for more seeds to be available hopefully not too soon or too long

Cronic, Thanxx for participating in THE REPS ARE RIGHT this week. As a winner you went home with Cyber prizes & Reps. You haven't crashed the Lamborghini you won on the 1st episode yet have you?

wow last I saw I wasn't lol thanks for the boost of confidence Brotha Bee :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom