ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

ok trimmed off from the main stem and jarred up 60 dw
pics and weights to follow I need to take a quik break
not the hrs of trimming like some of you guys tho lol
especially since it was only 1 plant and an auto to boot

trimming ya good evening weed my friend. Almost time to weigh in. :bravo: I looked really close tonight and the DAM MITES ARE BACK. so I sprayed with floramite and I hope that will be the end to them for this crop. fug.

Oh well happy Tokersday

ok weight b4 going into jars 44.5 grams or
1 oz 16.5 g

best one yet out of the 3 I grew so far

DSC024403.JPG

DSC024414.JPG

trimming ya good evening weed my friend. Almost time to weigh in. :bravo: I looked really close tonight and the DAM MITES ARE BACK. so I sprayed with floramite and I hope that will be the end to them for this crop. fug.

Oh well happy Tokersday

weird I don't have the like button
Thanks Bee
Bummer on the mites im sure youll get them under control
Have a great evening brotha :thumb:

had to reload the page to see it meh
I don't know if its the site or my connection that's acting up
might be my end

so I thought about it and the first 60dw gave me 28 g dried
second one was a disappointment didn't even give me the minimum weight they say for the plant at about 21-22g dried
this was the best one yet @44.5 dried
was my last 60dw seed too lol
not gonna buy anymore tho theres a lot better smoke out there to grow it is decent tho its not bad
just not one of the top on my list

ok its joke time

a penguins car breaks down and has to be towed to a garage. the mechanic tells him it will take a few hrs to diagnose the problem,
so the penguin stops at the ice cream shop next door. the penguin buys a big bowl, holds it between its flippers,
and plunges his face in, making a big mess.
when he goes back to the garage and asks whats wrong with the car, the mechanic looks at him and says, "you blew a seal."
the penguin looks at the mechanic, very upset. "I did not! its ice cream."

ok one more

a man is in an interview. "what would you say is your biggest weakness?" asks the employer.
"well, I think im too honest," he replies. "I don't see that as being a weakness at all," says the interviewer.
to which the interviewee replies, "I don't give a shit what you think."

if it wasn't a big deal and didn't have to worry about getting in trouble I would lol
too bad you all aint here im all about sharing :high-five:

He is telling the truth too about sharing. I am doing my best to get him someone to take care off. Chronic is a real generous soul. :Namaste::bravo::thumb::high-five:

ok its joke time

a penguins car breaks down and has to be towed to a garage. the mechanic tells him it will take a few hrs to diagnose the problem,
so the penguin stops at the ice cream shop next door. the penguin buys a big bowl, holds it between its flippers,
and plunges his face in, making a big mess.
when he goes back to the garage and asks whats wrong with the car, the mechanic looks at him and says, "you blew a seal."
the penguin looks at the mechanic, very upset. "I did not! its ice cream."

:high-five::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thanks:

Hey Chronic.Thanks for the morning/night entertainment.I always get a good laugh buddy.:bravo:

No Worries man
like to spread laughter lol

He is telling the truth too about sharing. I am doing my best to get him someone to take care off. Chronic is a real generous soul. :Namaste::bravo::thumb::high-five:

thanks Buddy :thumb:

And he has some good jokes, Good morning OMM:thanks:

i just got some good magazines
i haven't even dug out the grosser than gross book :rofl:

Congrats Cronic!

Back
Top Bottom